Enjoy a holiday in the Peloponnese and rent a fresh and modern house with your own private pool in Stoupa! The "Loved Daughters" complex offers you everything you need to relax: modern furnishings, fresh big bathrooms, comfortable pool furniture and private parking. All just 1 km from the sandy beaches of Stoupa.
If you want to enjoy more active activities or prefer other activities during your holiday than the sun and swimming pool, you will find various types of water sports (scuba diving, kayaking and more) in Stoupa and beautiful hiking and cycling trails in the immediate area.
In the picture: the port of Stoupa
Object ID: UNT1811, "Loved Daughters", Stoupa, Messinia Mani
The complex "Loved Daughters" (Amoya Villas) consists of four modern and fresh houses with private private pools. The houses are located 1 km from Stoupas seafront, tavernas, cafes and supermarkets. The complex is perfect for families and friends traveling together.
- Danae. Two-storey house suitable for four people. The ground floor consists of a fully equipped kitchen, living room with double sofa bed and a bathroom. The upper floor has a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a bathroom and a balcony with sea view.
- Alexia. Two-storey house suitable for four people. The ground floor consists of a fully equipped kitchen, living room with double sofa bed and a bathroom. The upper floor has a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a bathroom and a balcony with sea view.
- Delilah. Single-family house suitable for a couple with children. The house consists of a bedroom, a large bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed for two and a fully equipped kitchen. Please note that the house is also specially adapted for wheelchair users.
- Mary. Single-family house suitable for a couple with children. The house consists of a bedroom, a large bathroom, a living room with a double sofa bed and a fully equipped kitchen.
There is air conditioning in all the houses and rooms, as well as a washing machine and dishwasher. Outside areas around the houses have plenty of room for relaxation and all houses are surrounded by mature lemon, mulberry and olive trees. Wooden roofs around the houses guarantee that you have their own privacy. Change of towels and bed linen is done twice a week.
Price per night
The houses Danae and Alexia (up to 6 people in each house):
- April, May, October 120 €
- June, September 135 €
- July August 150 €
The house Delilah (up to 4 persons and adapted for wheelchair users)
- April, May, October 100 €
- June, September 85 €
- July August 100 €
The house Maria (up to 3 persons)
- April, May, October 70 €
- June, September 85 €
- July, September 100 €
Payment and cancellation terms
The minimum booking is 7 nights. When booking a deposit of 15% of the total price is paid. Payment is by bank transfer and is refundable on cancellation by 21 days prior to arrival. After 21 days, no refund is applied. The remaining amount will be paid by card on the spot.
Suggestions for activities
About the area: Peloponnese and Stoupa
On the southern coast of Peloponnese in Greece and about 50 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or about 3 hours drive from Athens International Airport) lies the beautiful and unspoiled village of Stoupa with warm, beautiful summers and mild winters.
With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once-sleepy city has become more and more popular as a tourist destination, yet has left the true Greece. There are an 20 number of Tavernas and restaurants along the seafront where you can enjoy delicious local and traditional Greek dishes.
Stoupa is located in a fascinating area called Mani. This is the only part of Greece never conquered by intruders. The people, Maniots, built a towerhouse (called Mani Tower) where they took shelter under the countless local feudes fought here. Some of these Mani Tower have been restored and can still be seen in the area.
The author Nikos Kazantzakis who wrote Zorba the Greek when he lived here and his statue can be seen looking over the Kalogrias border. For history lovers, Stoupa is ideally located for visiting such fascinating places as Olympia and Mystras - or you can just sit on the beach or in a taverna and sip an ouzo with locals!
During the period March to October, you can fly directly to Kalamata from Stockholm or Copenhagen (check out times at the Aegean). If you choose to come to Stoupa during the period November - February, where there is no direct flight to Kalamata Airport from Scandinavia, you can choose Athens as a flight destination and then you need to count on about 3,5 hours drive from Athens Airport. We will certainly assist you with transfer if you wish it.