Planning a vacation in Greece? Discover Peloponnese and book accommodation at "Titans' Castle" in Mani! Here you will find everything that is required for a genuine Greek holiday, long from "all-inclusive" holiday seekers! You can see the beautiful emerald blue Mediterranean from your holiday apartment and you have access to the "Titan Castle" private beach with stone cliffs and trampoline.
If you like sandy beaches better then you will find these about 2 km from the apartments. Appetizing local food and well-stocked supermarket can be found in the nearest village of Agios Nikolaos, about 2 km away.
Get inspiration and energy from The Big Blue and Taygeto's mighty mountain slopes.
Object ID: UMA1904, "Titan's Castle", Agios Dimitrios, Mani
"The Titans' Castle" offers you high quality accommodation in the middle of the unspoilt nature and close to exciting visitor destinations. The garden surrounding your accommodation is absolutely magnificent, designed with love and care, well-kept and with "many private places for everyone". Organic vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplant, etc.), kitchen spices (oregano, basil, mint and more) grown in the kitchen garden are free to use for all guests!
The "Titan's Castle" (Apartments in Mani) has a total of eight apartments. All are bright, modern, with sea view and have plenty of space and storage:
- Two one bedroom apartments: 40 sqm consists of a double bedroom, a bathroom, open plan kitchen and living room with a comfortable sofa bed. The ground floor apartment has its own terrace and the apartment upstairs has its own comfortable balcony. Recommended for a maximum of 3 people.
- Five two bedroom apartments: 75 sqm consists of a bedroom with double bed, one bedroom with two single beds, one bathroom, open plan kitchen / living room with a comfortable sofa. The ground floor apartment has its own terrace and the apartment upstairs has its own comfortable balcony. Recommended for a maximum of 5 people.
- En suite: 80 sq consists of a bedroom with double bed, one bedroom with two single beds, one bathroom, open plan kitchen / living room with a comfortable sofa. The suite is on the first floor and has its own comfortable balcony. Recommended for a maximum of 4 people.
Other facts you should know about
In the apartments you will find everything you might need: full kitchen utensils, stove, fridge, dishwasher, A / C, WiFi, iron, hair dryer, shower gel, hair shampoo etc. On arrival, a welcome basket awaits you with local products from Mani. All beds in the apartments come from Simmons and all cosmetics from Apivita.
Cleaning, change of towels and bed linen every three days. Please let us know if you would like the cleaning more often! All guests have their own parking, access to the laundry room (laundry and softener are on site!), BBQ area, the garden and to the resort's own beach (about 50 meters from the apartments). During the period November to April the heating of the apartments is included in the price!
Rates (per night)
The resort has four different seasons (Greek Easter is a moving date). Please note that there is a tourist tax of 0.5 per night! Want to know more about the tourist tax: read here. Do you want to book accommodation longer than 3 weeks during the period November to April? Maybe you have a job that you can do remotely? Contact us via email then we will submit to you the quotation on this.
Two bedroom apartment
- October to May: 80 €
- Greek Easter: 100 €
- June and September: 100 €
- July and August: 120 €
One bedroom apartment
- October to May: 60 €
- Greek Easter: 800 €
- June and September: 80 €
- July and August: 90 €
- October to May: 100 €
- Greek Easter: 120 €
- June and September: 120 €
- July and August: 140 €
Booking and cancellation terms
"The Titans' Castle" trusts you as a guest! You pay no deposit fee and you can cancel your stay at any time but we hope you do it at least 60 days before your arrival. You pay the full amount on your departure day in cash or by bank card. Please note, however, that in case of group bookings other terms apply!
It was on the "Titan's Castle" as one of the competitions in the Master's Masters was recorded on the 17 September! Do you want to book a course or event here: click here.
The complex is open for bookings throughout the year, but from the beginning of June until the end of October it is extremely difficult to find a vacancy. We recommend that you consider visits during the other months. Good for you to know that, for example, in April and November the temperature is around pleasant plus 21 degrees! See more detailed information under the link here.
The area: Peloponnese, Agios Dimitrios and Agios Nikolaos
On the southern coast of Peloponnese in Greece and about 60 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or 3,5 hours drive from Athens International Airport) are these beautiful and unspoiled small fishing villages.
Perfect destination for those who want to leave the stressful everyday life behind you and here are warm, lovely summers and mild winters. Agios Dimitrios is a small village with a small picturesque harbor. In ancient times it was known as "Pefnos" and belonged to King Tyndareus. Pausanias talks about a bronze statue on a rock in the sea, (Dioscuri) representing the king's sons Castor and Pollux.
Even the nearby fishing village of Agios Nikolaos has a history. The village used to be called Selinitsa, which means "little moon" or little Eleni: "Selinitsa, the moon shudders when it hears your name, while Paris caresses Eleni". According to the story when Paris and Helena (Eleni in Greek) decided to escape from Sparta, just the port of Agios Nikolaos they fled to and from there they sailed to Troy.
Agios Nikolaos has a lot of taverns and cafes that are open all year round and all are around the harbor. In the village you will also find: nursing home, pharmacy, ATM, two supermarket, patisserie, butcher, bike rental and petrol station. Everything you need for the moment. The nearest sandy beaches are Voulimeneas and Pantazi but there are more places for those who love to swim, snorkel or sunbathe:
- Malsova Beach. Located in Agios Dimitrios and consists of gravel. The water is clean and on one side there are small stones. There is also a parking lot
- Katafigio and Plakes beach (on the way to Trahila). In Katafigio, about 500 meters from the village of Agios Dimitrios, spectacular beach with horizontal stone slabs and stones (absolutely not child friendly)
- Stoupa Beach (Stoupa). Beautiful sandy beach in Stoupa which is right on the main street. Easily accessible restaurants and cafés. Family friendly beach
- Kalogria beach (Stoupa). Kalogrias sandy beach is the most famous in the region and there are also two beach bars, restaurants, sun loungers with umbrellas, paddle boats and shallow waters ideal for children. The house where the famous Greek writer Nikos Kazantzakis lived when he wrote the book about Zorba is right on Kalogria beach
- Dolphins Beach (Kardamyli). Situated between Stoupa and Kardamyli, this beach is set in a beautiful bay of turquoise waters. The beach has nice sand and pebbles and the water is almost always calm because the bay protects it
Test local activities
We cooperate with Greek entrepreneurs and constantly update the information with different packages and offers. Read more on the page "Find activities in Greece and Mani". Do not find what you are looking for or want help with organizing family reunions? Feel free to contact Elwira. On the blog, we also tell you about interesting places in the immediate area: "Tips about Peloponnese".
Travel to Agios Dimitrios
During the period March to October, you can fly directly to Kalamata from Stockholm or Copenhagen (kTime table on Aegean Airlines). If you choose to come during the period November - February when there are no direct flights to Kalamata airport from Scandinavia, you can choose Athens as a flight destination and then you need to expect about 4 hours of car or bus journey from Athens airport.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form on the page, please remember to enter an item at the time of booking! If you would like more information about the process of renting a house or apartment via Houses in Greece, please read the FAQ "For those who want to rent in Greece".