Are you planning a romantic holiday in Greece? Forget the islands and discover the Peloponnese! Rent a villa "Couples" by the sea in Stoupa. Here you can pamper each other and forget about everyday life. Daily housekeeping is included in the price so you can only catch evenings and days!
You live with the ocean as neighbor and have several tavernas and small beaches a stone's throw away. A short stroll takes you to the seafront in the village of Stoupa with all the restaurants and shops.
Object ID: UST1861, Villa "Couples", Stoupa, Messinia Mani
A luxurious accommodation perfect for couples who want to spoil each other in the characters of romance. "Stopping for a moment can be the only possibility to go on" by Olle Wedholm. Do you want to vacation in a larger company? A bunch of friends who want to have some privacy after all? Rent the gran house villa "Friends" with room for another four or six people.
Stoupa by night
Terms of payment
When booking, you pay 30% in the security deposit which is refundable if cancellation is made by 60 days prior to arrival. Payment is made by bank transfer. Note that in this item no one is added tourist tax!
Price per night
20 July - 31 August 200 Euro
October and May 160 Euro
Other time of year 180 Euro
About the house
The house has been designed according to old Feng Shui guidelines as well as different wishes from the guests and with natural harmonic building and decorative materials.
The villa has two terraces where you can enjoy the sun and admire the view. The main terrace is accessed from the living room through double patio doors and facing the sea. A ladder leads down to the jacuzzis on the cliff side. The second terrace overlooks the bay and has double patio doors from the living room and from the bedroom.
- The living room with fireplace has patio doors on both terraces. The furnishings are rich and harmonious with a strong "natural" feel that is generated by a combination of stone walls, floors and ceilings in wood as well as furniture. There is also TV and CD-DVD system.
- The kitchen is in an alcove of the room and is fully equipped with dishwasher, stove / oven, refrigerator, kettle, cafeteria etc.
- The bathroom has a full-size massage bath with shower and is tastefully decorated with wooden details and a mix of paved walls and stone walls. There is also a washing machine with tumble dryer.
- The bedroom, as well as the living room, has a combination of flooring and wood ceilings with both stone and plaster walls. A double patio door leads to the terrace. There is a small safe for cash, valuables and passports.
Other facts you should know about
- Wi-Fi is available
- Daily housekeeping and bath towels are provided
- Towels and bed linen are changed every other day
- Purchasing and cooking can be provided at an additional cost
- Guests are requested to supervise children at all times, especially when balconies, terraces, baths, stairs are touched
- Pets are not allowed
Extra options that can be booked by us
If you want to optimize your experience then you can book the following treatments (all treatments are done on site in the villa):
- massage 40 euro
- facial 30 euro
About the area: Peloponnese and Stoupa
On the southern coast of Peloponnese in Greece and about 45 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or 3,5 hours drive from Athens International Airport) lies the beautiful and unspoiled village of Stoupa with warm, beautiful summers and mild winters.
With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once-sleepy city has become more and more popular as a tourist destination, yet has left the true Greece. There are about 20 tavernas and restaurants along the seafront where you can enjoy delicious local and traditional Greek dishes.
Stoupa is located in a fascinating area called Mani. This is the only part of Greece never conquered by intruders. The people, Maniots, built a towerhouse (called Mani Tower) where they took shelter under the countless local feudes fought here. Some of these Mani Tower have been restored and can still be seen in the area.
The author Nikos Kazantzakis who wrote Zorba the Greek when he lived here and his statue can be seen looking over the Kalogrias border. For history lovers, Stoupa is ideally located for visiting such fascinating places as Olympia and Mystras - or you can just sit on the beach or in a taverna and sip an ouzo with locals!
Test local activities
We cooperate with Greek entrepreneurs and constantly update the information with different packages and offers. Read more on the page "Find activities in Greece and Mani". On the blog, we also tell you about interesting places in the immediate area: "Tips about Peloponnese".
During the period March to October, you can fly directly to Kalamata from Stockholm or Copenhagen (check out times at the Aegean). If you choose to come to Stoupa during the period November - February, where there is no direct flight to Kalamata Airport from Scandinavia, you can choose Athens as a flight destination and then you need to count on about 3,5 hours of car or bus travel from Athens Airport.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form on the page, please remember to enter an item at the time of booking! If you would like more information about the process of renting a house or apartment via Houses in Greece, please read the FAQ "For those who want to rent in Greece".