Are you planning a romantic holiday in Greece? Forget the islands and discover the Peloponnese! Rent a villa "Couples" by the sea in Stoupa. Here you can spoil each other and forget about every-day life. Daily housekeeping is included in the price so you can only catch evenings and days!
You live with the sea as a neighbor and have several taverns and small beaches a stone's throw away. A short walk takes you to the promenade in the village of Stoupa with all the restaurants and shops. Below Stoupa by night ..
Object ID: UST1861, Villa "Couples", Stoupa, Messinia Mani
A luxurious accommodation perfect for couples who want to spoil each other in the characters of romance. "Stopping for a moment can be the only possibility to go on" by Olle Wedholm. Do you want to vacation in a larger company? A bunch of friends who want to have some privacy after all? Rent the gran house villa "Friends" with room for another four or six people.
Payment terms and price per night
When booking, you pay 30% of the deposit which is refundable if cancellation is made no later than 60 days prior to arrival. Payment is made via bank transfer. Do you stay longer than a week? Ask for a quote! Note that in this item there is no one tourist tax is added!
- 20 July - 31 August 200 Euro
- October and May 160 Euro
- Other time of year 180 Euro
About the house
The house has been designed according to old Feng Shui guidelines and with natural harmonic building and decor materials. The villa has two terraces where you can enjoy the sun and admire the view.
- The living room with fireplace has patio doors on both terraces. The furnishings are rich and harmonious with a strong "natural" feel that is generated by a combination of stone walls, floors and ceilings in wood as well as furniture. There is also TV and CD-DVD system.
- The kitchen is in an alcove of the room and is fully equipped with dishwasher, stove / oven, refrigerator, kettle, cafeteria etc.
- The bathroom has a full-size massage bath with shower and is tastefully decorated with wooden details and a mix of paved walls and stone walls. There is also a washing machine with tumble dryer.
- The bedroom, as well as the living room, has a combination of flooring and wood ceilings with both stone and plaster walls. A double patio door leads to the terrace. There is a small safe for cash, valuables and passports.
Other facts you should know about
- Wi-Fi is available
- Daily housekeeping and bath towels are provided
- Towels and bed linen are changed every second day
- Purchasing and cooking can be provided at an additional cost
- Guests are requested to supervise children at all times, especially when balconies, terraces, baths, stairs are touched
- Pets are not allowed
About the area: Peloponnese and Stoupa
On the southern coast of Peloponnese in Greece and about 55 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or about 3,5 hour drive from Athens International Airport) lies the beautiful and unspoiled village of Stoupa with warm, beautiful summers and mild winters.
With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once-sleepy village has become more and more popular as a tourist destination, yet has left the true Greece. There are about 20 tavernas and restaurants along the seafront where you can enjoy delicious local and traditional Greek dishes.
Stoupa is located in a fascinating area called Mani. This is the only part of Greece never conquered by intruders. The people, Maniots, built towerhouses (called Mani Towers) where they took shelter under the countless local feudes fought here. Some of these Mani Towers have been restored and can still be seen in the area.
The author Nikos Kazantzakis who wrote Zorba the Greek when he lived here and his statue can be seen looking over the Kalogria beach. For history lovers, Stoupa is ideally located to visit such fascinating places as Olympia and Mystras - or you can just sit on the beach or in a tavern and sip an ouzo with the locals! Do you want to know how to travel to Stoupa? click here.