The perfect solution for a vacation for a couple on Peloponnese in Greece: rent villa near the beach in wonderful Stoupa! Here you can forget about everyday life and enjoy the famous sunsets. Daily housekeeping is included in the price!
Waking distance to the sea, the tavernas, shops and beaches: “My favorite place to vacation is anyplace by the ocean.” – Nina Arianda
Object ID: UST1863, Villa "Pirgos", Messinia Mani
Good food at local tavernas or a glass of local wine at sunset. Walk hand in hand on the beaches, take a waking on the mountain or try to learn dive in the local diving center. Villa "Pirgos" is the perfect place for couples who want to "get the break" from everyday life: "Nature - where you see the beauty. We see how beautiful it is. But the finest one is created, we do not see that. It's the human being "by Joralf Gjerstad.
Do you want to book vacation with your friends or family at the same place? Rent the neighboring house villa "Friends" with space for six people or villa "Couples"with room for two people and with the same high standard as" Pirgos ". Remember, it is always possible to have an extra bed for both "Pirgos" and "Couples", if you wish.
Terms of payment
When booking, you pay 30% in the security deposit which is refundable if cancellation is made by 60 days prior to arrival. Payment is made by bank transfer. Note that in this item no tourist tax is added!
Price per night
20 July - 31 August 200 Euro
October and May 160 Euro
Other time of year 180 Euro
About the house: 1 BEDROOMS, 2 bathroom
The house has been designed according to Feng Shui guidelines as well as different wishes from the guests and with natural harmonic building and decorative materials.
The villa has two terraces with the sea view, where you can enjoy the sunrise. On the ground floor you will find the living room, kitchen and shower room and a staircase up to the bedroom with its own private bathroom.
- The living room with fireplace has patio doors to the terraces. The furnishings are rich and harmonious with a strong "natural" feel that is generated by a combination of stone walls, floors and ceilings in wood as well as furniture. There is also TV and CD-DVD system
- The kitchen is tastefully decorated and equipped with dishwasher, stove / oven, fridge, kettle, cafeteria, washing machine etc.
- The bathroom has a full-size bath and is tastefully decorated with wood details and a mix of paved walls and stone walls.
- The bedroom has a combination of flooring and wooden ceilings with both stone and plaster walls and you will find plenty of storage space
Other facts you should know about
- Wi-Fi available
- Daily housekeeping and bath towels are provided
- Towels and bed linen are changed every second day
- Purchasing and cooking can be provided at an additional cost
- Guests are requested to supervise children at all times, especially when balconies, terraces, baths, stairs are touched
- Pets are not allowed
About the area: Peloponnese and Stoupa
On the southern coast of Peloponnese in Greece and about 45 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or 3,5 hours drive from Athens International Airport) lies the beautiful and unspoiled village of Stoupa with warm, beautiful summers and mild winters.
With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once-sleepy village has become more and more popular as a tourist destination, yet has left the true Greece. There are about 20 tavernas and restaurants along the seafront where you can enjoy delicious local and traditional Greek dishes.
Stoupa is located in a fascinating area called Mani. This is the only part of Greece never conquered by intruders. The people, Maniots, built towerhouses (called Mani Towers) where they took shelter under the countless local feudes fought here. Some of these Mani Towers have been restored and can still be seen in the area.
The author Nikos Kazantzakis who wrote Zorba the Greek when he lived here and his statue can be seen looking over the Kalogria beach. For history lovers, Stoupa is ideally located to visit such fascinating places as Olympia and Mystras - or you can just sit on the beach or in a tavern and sip an ouzo with the locals! Do you want to know how to travel to Stoupa? click here.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form on the page, please remember to enter an item at the time of booking! If you would like more information about the process of renting a house or apartment via Houses in Greece, please read the FAQ "For those who want to rent in Greece".