A modern house in Greece with a beautiful infinity pool, large plot and just 9 km to beaches and taverns in Kardamyli.
Object ID: OC892, Prosilio, Messinia Mani
A beautiful house with a total living space of 210 sqm and plot of 4 000 sqm. The house is surrounded by olive groves with 50 olive trees, various fruit trees, shrubs and comfortable and well-designed social spaces.
- open plan living room (with fireplace), kitchen, dining room and with three double doors to the pool and patios
- a utility room with washing machine and separate guest toilet
- three large bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. All with exit to the terrace
- a bathroom
The house is accessed via a large driveway with plenty of parking space. The L-shaped infinity pool is 6,6 × 7,5 meters and on the plot there are also solar panels, woodshed and a garage with automatically controlled gate.
Other facts you should know about
- Livingspace: 210 sqm
- Plot: 4 000 sq.m. with 50 olive trees
- Pool: 6,6 x 7,5
- Beaches: Kardamyli about 9 km, Stoupa about 16 km, Almiros 20 km
- Golf: Costa Navarino about 84 km
- Nearest cities / villages: Kardamyli about 9 km, Kalamata about 27 km
- Kalamata Airport: approx. 39 km
- Athens airport: approx. 294 km
- Explore the nearby islands: ferries from Kalamata
About the area: Peloponnese and Kardamyli
Kardamyli is 15 meters above sea level and is one of southern Mediterranean's best kept secrets. Some call Kardamyli for a "New Côte d'Azur" and here you have the chance to meet famous artists and enjoy many evenings with jazz music. Crystal clear blue water, majestic cypresses, wild olive groves and distant snow-covered mountains.
Its location near Taygeto's mountain massif makes the site ideal as a starting point for hikes and cycling trips and the site is visited all year by hikers.
An exclusive, small, unspoilt village that boasts magnificent villas, enchanting stone maisonettes, lush gardens and stunning beaches where you can meet some famous actor, philosopher, scholar or writer.
According to Homeros, the city of Kardamyli was one of the seven cities promised by Agamemnon to Achilles for resuming the struggle during the Trojan War. And whether you believe or do not believe in the mythological heroes, you will enjoy the picturesque town with a small harbor, beaches, restaurants and mountain trails.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in Interest report for buyersIf you want more information about the process of buying in Greece, please read the FAQ "For those who want to buy real estate in Greece". We have also gathered for you some extra tips on the blog: see Tips for home buyers in Greece or Move to the Greece story.