Luxury holiday in the Peloponnese: only 700 meters to the popular sandy beaches and taverns in Stoupa. Here you don´t need a car or a bike to swim in the Mediterranean! Enjoy the privacy, long breakfasts on your own patio or a cool afternoon swim in the beautiful saltwater pool.
Relax and stay a little longer to enjoy the famous sunsets in Mani: “A week's vacation is too short to prevent burnout; when you relax enough not to think about the office, the week is almost over. ”- Cecilia Mikalac.
Object ID MV2004, "Iremía (Ηρεμία)", Stoupa, Messinia Mani
Iremía (Ηρεμία) can be translated with peace, quiet and tranquility and these are exactly the feelings that you and your family will experience in this beautiful place. The complex was designed with respect to nature and the traditional building style.
- Tower. 90 sqm, max 6 guests
2-storey building. Two bedrooms (one with double bed, one with two single beds) with en suite bathroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, an extra bathroom and an indoor staircase leading to a loft with two sofa beds. Note that one of the bedrooms is reached via an external staircase!
- Studio. 40 sqm, max 3 guests
Open plan living room (with sofa bed), bedroom (double bed) and kitchen. A bathroom.
- Residence. 80 sqm, max 5 guests
2-storey building. Two bedrooms (one with double bed, one with two single beds), two bathrooms, a living room (with sofa bed), dining room, a fully equipped kitchen.
The sturdy stone houses were built on a 4000 sqm plot and all of them were decorated with Scandinavian minimalism. All the rooms in the houses have A / C, fully equipped kitchens and own shaded patios with BBQ facilities.
- Pool: salt water, 40 sqm
- Nearest grocery store: about 100 meters
- Nearest Beach: about 700 meters
- Nearest tavern: about 700 meters
- Kalamata: approx. 47 km
- Kalamata Airport: approx. 55 km
- Athens Airport: approx. 310 km
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows the area
Prices in euros and per night
"Iremia" is open for bookings from April 1 to October 31 and da minimum stay is 5 nights. The price includes tourist tax, WiFi, electricity and water consumption as well as daily cleaning and change of towels / bed linen every three days. Want to book longer than a week? Contact us!
- April 1 - May 10: Tower 160, Studio 90, Residence 140
- May 11-31: Tower 180, Studio 110, Residence 170
- June 1-26: Tower 240, Studio 120, Residence 210
- June 28 - September 10: Tower 300, Studio 140, Residence 250
- September 11-30: Tower 240, Studio 120, Residence 210
- October 1 - 31: Tower 180, Studio 110, Residence 170
Payment and cancellation terms
When booking, you will pay 30% of the deposit via bank transfer, which is refundable if cancellation is made 60 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, the deposit will not be refunded. You pay the remaining 70% before arrival. Check-in approx. 14.30, check out at about 11.30: let us know which times would suit you best! In your booking confirmation you will find a GPS link to the house (the link below only refers to the area).
About the area: Peloponnese and Stoupa
On the southern coast of Peloponnese in Greece and about 50 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or about 3 hour drive from Athens International Airport) lies the beautiful and unspoiled village of Stoupa with warm, beautiful summers and mild winters.
With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once sleepy village has become more and more popular as a tourist destination but still retains the real Greece.
There are about 20 tavernas and restaurants along the promenade where you can enjoy delicious local and traditional Greek dishes.
Stoupa is located in a fascinating area called Mani. This is the only part of Greece that has never been conquered by intruders. The people, Maniots, built tower houses (so-called Mani towers) where they took shelter during the countless local feuds fought here. The author Nikos Kazantzakis who wrote Zorba the Greek when he lived here and his statue can be seen looking over the Kalogria beach.
Do you want to know how to travel to Stoupa? click here.
Contact me at email@example.com or fill in the form on the page, please remember to enter an item at the time of booking! If you would like more information about the process of renting a house or apartment via Houses in Greece, please read the FAQ "For those who want to rent in Greece".