Do you want to arrange a course, activity or event in Greece? Welcome to the Mani och the Peloponnese. We help you with all practical preparations whether you have a large or small budget. The complex is suitable for both smaller and larger groups, physical or theoretical challenges, interest groups or companies.
Here you and your customers / colleagues can combine the course with a genuine Greek holiday, far from "all-inclusive" holiday seekers! You are surrounded by the beautiful emerald blue Mediterranean and have access to the resort's own beach with stone cliffs and trampoline.
It was here that one of the competitions in the Master's Master, Swedish competition program, was recorded on the 17 September XNUM!
Interview with Henrik Larsson and all participants from swedish television on the beach. Photo: Ilias Moutzouris
If you like sandy beaches better then you will find these about 2 km from the resort. The Internet works well both in the apartments and on the plant's beautiful and well-kept garden. Relax and retrieve energy from The Big Blue and Taygeto's mighty mountain slopes. Do you want to visit the place as a private person? click here.
Object ID: UMA1906, "Titan's Castle", Agios Dimitrios, Mani
"The Titans' Castle" (Apartments in Mani) offers you high-quality accommodation in the middle of the unspoilt nature and the proximity to beaches and visitor destinations. The garden is absolutely magnificent, designed with love and care, well maintained and with many social spaces.
The facility has a total of eight apartments. If you do not want to use comfortable sofa beds in the apartments, you can book the whole place for 28 people. If you want to use the sofas that are in each apartment, then there can be 35 people. All apartments are bright, modern, with sea views and have plenty of space and storage:
- Two one bedroom apartments: 40 sqm consists of a double bedroom, a bathroom, open plan kitchen and living room with a comfortable sofa bed. The ground floor apartment has its own terrace and the apartment upstairs has its own comfortable balcony
- Five two bedroom apartments: 75 sqm consists of a bedroom with double bed, one bedroom with two single beds, one bathroom, open plan kitchen / living room with a comfortable sofa. The apartment on the ground floor has its own terrace and the apartments upstairs have their own comfortable balcony
- En suite: 80 sq consists of one bedroom with double bed, one bedroom with two single beds, one bathroom, open plan kitchen / living room with a comfortable sofa. The suite is on the first floor and has its own comfortable balcony
Prices, booking / cancelation and recommended times
Group booking rates depend on several factors. Contact Elwira via email, phone (070 - 3247949) or booking formulary. She will also provide all necessary information to you regarding the booking and cancellation conditions. The complex is open for group bookings from November to April. Good to know: in April and November the temperature is around comfortable plus 21-23 degrees both in the air and the sea! See more detailed information about the weather under the link here.
Do you want help with the setup or project management?
We cooperate with Greek entrepreneurs and constantly update the information with different packages and offers. Read more on the page "Find activities in Greece and Mani". Please note: we can help you find unique and specially adapted activities that are best suited to your own concept. Elwira also has experience in event coordination and can offer you project management of the entire course or event.
Other facts you need to know about
In the apartments you will find everything you need: full kitchen utensils, stove, fridge, dishwasher, A / C, WiFi, iron, hair dryer, shower gel, hair shampoo etc. All beds in the apartments come from Simmons and all cosmetics from Apivita. About 2 km from the resort you will find well-stocked grocery stores and taverns.
Cleaning, change of towels and bed linen every three days. Please let us know if you would like the cleaning more often! All guests have their own parking, access to laundry, BBQ area, garden and to the resort's own beach (approx. 40 meters from the apartments).
The area: Peloponnese, Agios Dimitrios and Agios Nikolaos
On the southern coast of Peloponnese in Greece and about 60 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or 3,5 hours drive from Athens International Airport) are these beautiful and unspoiled small fishing villages.
Perfect destination for those who want to leave the stressful everyday life behind you and here are warm, lovely summers and mild winters. Agios Dimitrios is a small village with a small picturesque harbor. In ancient times it was known as "Pefnos" and belonged to King Tyndareus. Pausanias talks about a bronze statue on a rock in the sea, (Dioscuri) representing the king's sons Castor and Pollux.
Even the nearby fishing village of Agios Nikolaos has a history. The village used to be called Selinitsa, which means "little moon" or little Eleni: "Selinitsa, the moon shudders when it hears your name, while Paris caresses Eleni". According to the story when Paris and Helena (Eleni in Greek) decided to escape from Sparta, just the port of Agios Nikolaos they fled to and from there they sailed to Troy.
Agios Nikolaos has a lot of taverns and cafes that are open all year round and all are around the harbor. In the village you will also find: nursing home, pharmacy, ATM, two supermarket, patisserie, butcher, bike rental and petrol station. Everything you need for the moment. The nearest sandy beaches are Voulimeneas and Pantazi but there are more places for those who love to swim, snorkel or sunbathe:
- Malsova Beach. Located in Agios Dimitrios and consists of gravel. The water is clean and on one side there are small stones. There is also a parking lot
- Katafigio and Plakes beach (on the way to Trahila). In Katafigio, about 500 meters from the village of Agios Dimitrios, spectacular beach with horizontal stone slabs and stones (absolutely not child friendly)
- Stoupa Beach (Stoupa). Beautiful sandy beach in Stoupa, located just off the main street. Easily accessible restaurants and cafes. Family-friendly beach
- Kalogria beach (Stoupa). Kalogria's sandy beach is the most famous in the region and there are also two beach bars, restaurants, sun loungers with umbrellas, paddle boats and shallow waters that are ideal for children. The house where the famous Greek writer Nikos Kazantzakis lived when he wrote the book about Zorba is located right on the Kalogria beach
- Dolphins Beach (Kardamyli). Situated between Stoupa and Kardamyli, this beach is set in a beautiful bay of turquoise waters. The beach has nice sand and pebbles and the water is almost always calm because the bay protects it
Travel to Agios Dimitrios
From March to October you can fly directly to Kalamata from Stockholm or Copenhagen (check out times at the Aegean). If you choose to come during the period November - February where there are no direct flights to Kalamata airport from Scandinavia, you can choose Athens as a flight destination and then you will need approximately 3,5 hours drive from Athens airport. We will help you with your transfer!