We ourselves think Messinia is best (see all items) but you may want to buy a house / apartment / plot in Another area in the Peloponnese region? We can also help you find an investment property in case you want to run your own company in Greece. We have networks and trusted agents who can help you and fulfill your dreams. Contact Elwira via email or call her on +070 324 79 49. To help you in the best way, we need to know the following:
Your own goal
Your own "why" is important because then we get the chance to help you in a better way.
- Most important of all is of course that you define your own goal of buying house in Greece: is it a summer house or permanent resident?
- Do you want to extend your finances and let the house to others? Do you want to stay longer periods and partly work from your Greek home?
- Do you want to make a longer planning over a few years? First, buy land and then build your dream house?
- Maybe you are investing in a renovation and would like to grow your own food?
- When do you plan to realize the investment?
Different areas have different price levels. But no matter what your end goal is, you should have the financing and the budget ready before you plan to look and invest. Then you know if you can afford, what you can afford and you can also solve the purchase relatively quickly. Financing should be secured in Sweden. Not sure if it's a good time to invest in Greece? Read more here.
As a Swede, you have a good reputation in Greece, but the banks are not very positive about lending money and in principle all loan applications are rejected if you are not a Greek resident. Therefore, having your financing arranged in Sweden before you start looking at houses is always recommended. Also, keep in mind that Swedish banks do not lend to real estate purchases in Greece, but in that case mortgages may be made in Sweden.
Calculate your budget, knowing that at the time of purchase you will receive approximately 10-11% additional costs and do not forget about operating costs (Budget planning for those who want to buy houses in Greece)!