We ourselves think Messinia is the best (see all items) but you may want to buy a house / apartment / plot in Another area in the Peloponnese region? We have networks and trusted agents who can take care of you and fulfill your dreams. Contact Elwira via email or call her on 070-324 79 49. To help you in the best way, we need to know the following:
Your own goal
Your own "why" is supervised because we then get the chance to help you in a better way.
- Most importantly, it is clear that you define your own goal of buying houses in Greece: is it a summerhouse or permanent accommodation?
- Do you want to expense your finances and rent the house to others? Do you want to stay longer periods and partly work from your Greek home?
- Do you want to make a longer planning over a few years? First, buy land and then build your dream house?
- Maybe you are investing in renovation and would like to grow your own food?
- When do you plan to complete the investment?
Different areas have different price levels. But no matter what your final goal, you should have the funding and budget ready before you plan to search and invest. Then you know if you can afford what you can afford and you can also solve the purchase relatively quickly. Financing should be secured in Sweden. Not sure if it's a good time to invest in Greece? Read more here.
As a Swedish, you have good reputation in Greece and can borrow to buy in some banks. However, banks are not particularly positive about lending money and usually require high cash (40-50%) and significantly higher interest rates than we are used to. The repayment period is usually set in relation to the borrower's age, which means that younger people get longer amortization and older significantly shorter. Having your funding organized in Sweden before you start looking at houses is therefore always recommended. Also note that Swedish banks do not lend to real estate purchases in Greece, but in such cases, collateral may be secured against collateral in Sweden.
Calculate your budget, knowing that at the time of purchase you will receive approximately 10-11% additional costs and do not forget about running running costs (Budget planning for those who want to buy houses in Greece)!