Rent house in Greece: exclusive accommodation, generous pool and a view you will never forget! Modern two-storey house built high on a hill with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Total peace and privacy but close to beaches, taverns and amenities: good place for those who need to replenish energy and forget about everyday life.
"The art of living lies in removing our problems, rather than growing with them." - Bernard M. Baruch
Object ID: UPE1911, Hilltop, Petalidi, Messinia County
The complex is built on a hill overlooking Messinia and on a large 8300 sqm plot with olive trees and decorative bushes.
In the complex there is a large (5mX12m) pool ideal for relaxing and sunbathing and from the end of June to mid-September also a pool bar with drinks and snacks.
The houses are fully equipped to make your accommodation as comfortable as possible. Stylish design both indoors and outdoors.
The apartments (total 8) are prepared for self-catering but from the end of June to mid-September you can also buy breakfast: 5 euros per person. In those apartments that do not have a washing machine, laundry services are offered for an extra charge. You can choose from three different types of accommodation (all with their own entrances and large verandas overlooking the sea):
- standard Accommodation: 50 sqm (max 4 persons). Top floor apartment: one bedroom, one bathroom, living room / kitchen (open plan) with sofa and exit to a large veranda, two parking spaces
- Superior Accommodation: 70 sqm (max 6 persons). Ground floor apartment: two bedrooms, one bathroom, living room / kitchen (open plan) with sofa, fireplace, large terrace, two parking spaces
- Deluxe Villa: 120 sqm (max 8 persons.) A detached two-storey villa. Upstairs: two bedrooms and one bathroom and two large balconies. Ground floor: one bedroom, one bathroom, kitchen / living room (open plan) with sofa and exit to a large veranda. Two parking spaces
- Do you want to rent the whole house complex to conduct a course, family or business activity?
Here is space for 32 people (or 45 including sofa beds). Owners of the complex can also help you arrange tasting of olive oil or wine as well as other activities in the area such as: tours to archeological sites, windsurfing, hiking, golf and tennis. Contact us if you want to know more. NOTE: it is possible to rent the houses for a longer period. Are you interested? Contact us!
Price in euros and per night and payment terms
The shortest stay is 4 nights. The price includes tourist tax, cleaning and change of towels and bed linen every three days. Standard rates for "Value Accommodation" and "Superior Accommodation" is the following:
- 1 May- 15 June: Standard 70, Superior 90
- June 16- June 30: Standard 100, Superior 120
- July 1 - July 15: Standard 100, Superior 120
- August 16- August 23: Standard 135, Superior 160
- August 24- August 31: Standard 100, Superior 125
- September 1- September 15: Standard 100, Superior 120
- September 16 - October 31: Standard 70, Superior 120
Standard rates for "Deluxe Villa" is the following:
- 1 May- 31 March: 135
- April 1 - May 31: 140
- June 1-June 15: 150
- June 16- June 30: 160
- July 1 - July 7: 170
- July 8 - July 15: 180
- July 16 - August 24: 280
- August 25- August 30: 240
- September 16 - October 31: 150
When booking, you pay 30% in deposit by bank transfer which is refundable if cancellation is made 60 days before arrival. After that, the deposit is not refunded. You pay the remaining amount after the 60 days via bank transfer. Check-in time 14.30, check out at 11.30. Would you like to book a pick-up from Kalamata airport? Contact us for price suggestions!
- Nearest grocery store and taverns: 4,6 km
- Nearest Beaches: Chranoi beach: 3,5 km, Kolonides beach: 13,3 km, Peroulia beach: 16,1 km
- Kalamata Airport: 24 km
- Kalamata Marina: 32 km
- Costa Navarino Golf: 42 km
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows the area
About Peloponnese and Petalidi / Koroni
The Peloponnese is full of history and the sites are close together. It was here that much of ancient history began and in the Iliad more than 20 sites are mentioned from the Peloponnese.
Peloponnese is also a place of phenomenal and diverse beauty with high snow-capped mountains, orchards and river valleys as well as fine beaches.
The small coastal village of Petalidi is ideal for families and for those who prefer a relaxing beach life. Here you will find a number of tavernas located around the square and on the promenade there are a lot of beaches. In the vicinity of Petalidi you will find the ancient Koroni.
In the nearby Koroni there are not only cozy taverns, cafes, Sunday markets with local fruits and vegetables but also the well-attended beautiful sandy beach of Zaga beach (Zagastranden) where miraculously enough sea turtles still lay their eggs.
If you want to try out more adventures, you can go to the nearby surfing club who rent out, and help you get started if you want to try surfing in the blue. The beach of Koroni is about 3 km long. Do not miss planning a visit to a medieval Venetian castle over the beach.
During the period March to October, you can fly directly to Kalamata from Stockholm or Copenhagen (kTime table on Aegean Airlines). If you choose to come to Petalidi during the period November - February when there is no direct flight to Kalamata airport from Scandinavia, you can choose Athens as a flight destination and then you need to count on approximately 3,5 hours car or bus journey from Athens airport.
Contact me at email@example.com or fill in the form on the page, remember to enter objectId when booking! If you would like more information about the process of renting a house or apartment via House in Greece, read the FAQ "For those who want to rent in Greece".