Family vacation in Greece? Travel to Peloponnese and Mani: perfect destination for all ages! Here you can enjoy the tranquility, sun and sea as well as plan longer and shorter trips to historic sites. How about starting the day with a breakfast and view as below?
Object ID SN2002, Villa “Filoxenia”, Neochori, Stoupa, Messinia Mani
A cozy, brand new two-storey house with polite, helpful and family-friendly landlords. The word "Filoxenia" is translated with "hospitality" and that is exactly what you will feel when you open the door: very warm welcome to the house!
The house is a 5-10 minute drive to grocery stores, taverns and beaches in Stoupa, Agios Nikolaos or Kardamyli. A perfect destination for those who are looking for peace and balance: the house is located in a quiet residential area, on a hill with a fantastic view of the sea and Taygetos from the terraces on the lower and upper floors!
Here's everything you need: 3 bedrooms (two with double beds, one with two single beds), two spacious bathrooms, a functional kitchen with dining table space and a living room with two comfortable sofa beds.
All rooms have A / C. In the living room there is a nice fireplace for those who want to stay in the Peloponnese during the winter months. Up to 8 people can stay in the house: maybe you want to celebrate Christmas on the beach?
Beach in Stoupa in December
Do you want to combine jobs and holidays? WiFi is included in the price! Do you have your best four-legged friend with you? Take your friend with you: pets are welcome too!
- Nearest grocery store: about 900 meters in Neochori and a larger about 3 km in Stoupa
- Nearest Beach: about 3,5 km Stoupa and about 7 km Pantazi in Agios Nikolaos
- Nearest tavern: about 900 meters, Neochori. Several at the beach in Stoupa and in Agios Nikolaos
- Kalamata: approx. 47 km
- Kalamata Airport: approx. 57 km
- Athens Airport: approx. 310 km
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows the area
Prices in euros and per night
The shortest stay is 7 nights during the period June-September and 3 nights during the other periods. The price includes tourist tax, WiFi, electricity and water consumption as well as cleaning and change of towels / bed linen once a week. There are always extra towels and bed linen in the house if you need to change faster than that. The prices quoted are for 3 people. For each person in addition to the extra 10 euros per night. Want to book longer than a week? Contact us!
- From January 7: 60 €
- February March: 60 €
- April: 70 €
- May: 80 €
- June: 95 €
- July: 100 €
- August: 115 €
- September: 110 €
- October: 90 €
- November: 85 €
- December: 80 €
Payment and cancellation terms
When booking, you will pay 30% of the deposit via bank transfer, which is refundable if cancellation is made 60 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, the deposit will not be refunded. The remaining 70% will be paid in cash upon arrival. Check-in approx. 14.30, check out at about 11.30: let us know which times would suit you best! In your booking confirmation you will find a GPS link to the house (the link below only refers to the area).
About the area: Peloponnese and Stoupa
On the southern coast of Peloponnese in Greece and about 50 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or about 3 hour drive from Athens International Airport) lies the beautiful and unspoiled village of Stoupa with warm, beautiful summers and mild winters.
With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once-sleepy village has become more and more popular as a tourist destination, yet has left the true Greece. There are about 20 tavernas and restaurants along the seafront where you can enjoy delicious local and traditional Greek dishes.
Stoupa is located in a fascinating area called Mani. This is the only part of Greece never conquered by intruders. The people, Maniots, built towerhouses (called Mani Towers) where they took shelter under the countless local feudes fought here. Some of these Mani Towers have been restored and can still be seen in the area.
The author Nikos Kazantzakis who wrote Zorba the Greek when he lived here and his statue can be seen gazing over the Kalogria beach. For history lovers, Stoupa is ideally located to visit such fascinating sites as Olympia and Mystras.
Test local activities
We cooperate with Greek entrepreneurs and constantly update the information with different packages and offers. Read more on the page "Find activities in Greece and Mani". On the blog, we also tell you about interesting places in the immediate area: "Tips about Peloponnese". Do you want to know how to travel to Stoupa? click here.
Contact me at email@example.com or fill in the form on the page, please remember to enter an item at the time of booking! If you would like more information about the process of renting a house or apartment via Houses in Greece, please read the FAQ "For those who want to rent in Greece".