Perfect combination: the apartments are located 600 meters to sandy beaches and taverns but far away from noise and nightlife, welcome to "Alexandras Krypin" in Stoupa! "We live one second at a time and the second is right now" - Eyvind Johnson. These bright and modern apartments of 47 sqm are located on the second floor and guests share a small and pleasant garden with the outdoor furniture. Between the apartments there is a small internal hall and immediately creates the opportunity for you with a larger family to rent the entire floor. You will of course receive a separate quote on this!
Property ID: UST1912, “Alexandras Cozy Corner”, Stoupa
- an open-plan living room / kitchen. In each living room there is a comfortable sofa bed for two and a dining table. From the living rooms can you go to a terrace (place for outdoor furniture) with view over the sea and the village
- a large bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a comfortable double bed
- a bathroom with shower and toilet
Price per day and payment terms for short-term rental
The shortest stay is 5 days during July, August and September as well as 2 days for the rest of the year. The price includes WiFi, A / C, cleaning twice a week (including change of towels and bed linen).
- May, June, September: 50 €
- July August: 75 €
When booking, you pay a 30% deposit fee which is refundable if cancellation is made 60 days before arrival. Thereafter, the deposit will not be refunded. Payment is made via bank transfer and in your booking confirmation. Check-in at 16.00:11.00, check-out at XNUMX:XNUMX (or by appointment).
Rates per month and for 1-3-6 months out of season rentals
It is possible to rent the apartments per month (which is the shortest period for long-term rental) and out of season. The cleaning is then by agreement and once a month. Please note that the apartments do not have a washing machine, but laundry service can be offered at an additional cost.
- From 1 October to last April: EUR 380 per month including electricity, water and WiFi
- More than a month: EUR 250 per month. All other costs are added
Useful information and links:
- Nearest beach and taverns: 600 meter
- Nearest grocery store: 900 meter
- Bus stop: 650 meter
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Stoupa, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 50 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or about 3 hours drive from Athens International Airport) is the beautiful and unspoilt village of Stoupa with warm, glorious summers and mild winters. With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once sleepy village has become more and more popular as a tourist destination but still retains the genuine Greece. There are about 20 taverns and restaurants along the promenade where you can enjoy delicious local and traditional Greek cuisine.