NOTE! Quotation accepted: sale in progress
A house in Greece to complete for you who have a large family or rental plans, magical view and close to Kardamyli. Allow your personal touch to decide which style suits you best and create a unique home. Four bedrooms, four bathrooms, generous balconies and balconies, a large plot with plenty of space to build a pool or BBQ area. “I charge you; once you have the dream, decide to begin and begin right away. Wait for nobody to blow whistles for you to start. ”- Israelmore Ayivor, Become a Better You.
The house is located outside the village of Prosilio, your nearest tavern is only 15 minutes walk away from your house, the ancient Kardamyli you can reach in 15 minutes by car and should you miss city life you have only about 40 km to Kalamata, the city that never sleeps. Curious about the benefits of buying a house for completion vs building from 0? Read more here.
Property ID: EKJ1838, Prosilio, Mani
The house is 240 sqm and consists of three levels:
- Ground floor with entrance from the garden. Garage, storage room, laundry room and bedroom with bathroom facing the garden
- Ground floor is reached via a staircase from the ground floor. Open plan kitchen, living and dining area and fireplace, large terraces with stunning sea views
- First floor. Three bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and balcony
Other facts you should know about
- Price: 160000, bids accepted
- Building year: 2008
- Livingspace: 240 sqm
- Plot: 3295 sqm
- Completion of the house: the owner can share with the buyer contact information to the local construction company. Completing the house (depending on what quality you are looking for) will cost between 140-190000 euros and take about 6-12 months
- Pool: you will need to apply for a building permit and the construction cost depends on how big a pool you want and what quality you will choose. Cost is between 25000- 45000 euros
- Nearest beach, village, grocery stores, taverns: Kardamyli approx. 9 km
- Kalamata Airport: approx. 39 km
- Athens airport: approx. 290 km
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
- Useful Links: FAQ buyers, Blogger tips buyer, Stay or move to Greece
Prosilio, Kardamyli, Peloponnese, Greece
The village of Prosilio is located at an altitude of 360 meters with a fantastic view of Kardamyli and the Gulf of Messenia. The village's olive oil is famous after receiving several international awards. Prosilio's nearest neighboring village is Kardamyli, located 15 meters above sea level and is one of the best kept secrets of the southern Mediterranean.
Some call Kardamyli a "New Côte d'Azur" and here you have the chance to meet famous artists and enjoy many evenings of jazz music. Crystal clear blue water, majestic cypresses, wild olive groves and distant snow-capped mountains. The village's location near Taygeto's mountain range makes the place ideal as a starting point for hiking and cycling excursions and Kardamyli is visited all year round by both hikers and bathing tourists. An exclusive, small, unspoilt village that boasts magnificent villas, enchanting stone maisonettes, lush gardens, a picturesque harbor and fantastic beaches where you can meet one or two famous actors, philosophers, researchers or writers.