Whether you want to invest or change your lifestyle: take a closer look at a well-run family business for sale near Petalidi, Greece. Four rental cottages (ready to rent out immediately) and a house under construction of 103 sqm. Walking distance to the Mediterranean, just over 20 km to the airport in Kalamata and only 42 sqm to Greece's best golf course in Costa Navarino. "The unexplored life is not worth living." Socrates
Property ID: OC871, Kalamaki, County
The facility consists of four traditional stone houses, of (total) 160 sqm and a villa of 103 sqm. On the plot there is a pool with BBQ area and a newly built workshop / workshop, maybe an opportunity to conduct courses in ceramics or painting?
- Three rental houses on the 32 sqm where each consists of one bedroom, one bathroom and open plan kitchen / living room. Each cottage has its own veranda of 8 sqm
- A larger house on the 64 sqm consisting of 2 bedrooms, one bathroom and open plan kitchen / living room. To this the house belongs the veranda of 16 sqm
- Fifth house is being finished and is on 103 sqm, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, open plan kitchen / living room and verandas of 80 sqm
Other facts you should know about
- Price: € 395000
- Livingspace: 263 sqm
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Plot: 7200 sqm
- Pool: 40 sqm
- Garden: olive trees, lemon trees, figs and palm trees
- Beach: walking distance
- Tavern, supermarket, shops: Petalidi, about 5 km
- Kalamata Airport: approx. 23,5 km
- Athens Airport: about 3,5 hours
- Golf (Costa Navarino): approx. 42 km
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Kalamaki, Petalidi, Messinia County, Peloponnese, Greece
Peloponnese: the classic Greece (there was certainly no island but a peninsula until the Corinth Canal was completed 1893). This peninsula is full of history and the places are close to each other. It was here that a great deal of ancient history began and in the Iliad more than 20 sites from Peloponnese are mentioned.
Messinia County consists of several different municipalities with small genuine Greek communities, all west of Kalamata. The area is described in the Iliad and some of the places are still inhabited today, such as Pylos. The popular resorts Koroni, Methoni and Pylos is close by and despite the winding roads it does not take very long to get around that part of Messinia. Do you want to read more about the region's history? Go to our sister site: Guide to the Peloponnese or read More about areas: Messinia.