Are you looking for a holiday home in Greece and close to the beach? Do you like stone houses with minimalist design and character? Welcome to Agios Nikolaos and Mani! A newly built house in traditional Manistil with pool and interesting interior details and smart heating system. Here you will thrive all year round!
The house is located just 350 meters from the beach Pantazi (stone and sand beach) which is known for its sapphire and emerald colored water. The house was completed in 2019 and was built as a traditional Mani tower as well as several interior details that are typical of this area. In the garden of 480 sqm you will find a pool and plenty of space for both parking and BBQ area.
Property ID: EKJ1841, Agios Nikolaos, Mani
- Ground floor accessed from the garden and consists of a bedroom, a bathroom with shower and an open kitchen / living room with a fireplace, which is connected to central heating
- The upstairs accessed via wooden stairs and consists of a bedroom with en suite bathroom. Maybe master bedroom? From this room you have an absolutely fantastic view of the area and the sea!
Other facts you should know about
- Price: € 240000
- Building year: 2019
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Livingspace: 102 sqm. You can apply for a building permit for another house, up to 98 sqm
- Plot: 480 sqm
- Pool: 27 sqm (ready to use!)
- Beach: Pantazi 350 meters
- Kalamata Airport: approx. 58 km
- Athens airport: approx. 344 km
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
- Useful Links: FAQ buyers, Blogger tips buyer, Stay or move to Greece
Agios Nikolaos, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 60 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or 3,5 hours drive from Athens International Airport) is the beautiful and unspoilt fishing village of Agios Nikolaos. The village used to be called Selinitsa, which means "little moon" or little Eleni: "Selinitsa, the moon shakes when it hears your name, while Paris caresses Eleni". According to history, when Paris and Helena (Eleni in Greek) decided to escape from Sparta, the port of Agios Nikolaos was the one they fled to and from here they sailed on to Troy.
Agios Nikolaos has a lot of taverns and cafes that are open all year round and all are located around the harbor. In the village you will also find: hospital, pharmacy, ATM, two supermarket, patisserie, butcher, bike rental and gas station. Everything you need for the moment. The nearest sandy beaches are Voulimeneas and Pantazi but there are more places for those who love to swim, snorkel or sunbathe.