Holidays in Greece with sea and metropolitan pulse? We have a perfect holiday accommodation near Kalamata but with an undisturbed and quiet location in Kalamata's Beverly Hills: Kato Verga. Here you can enjoy the famous views of Kalamata while having breakfast and planning your day with loved ones. A family home with charm and private location. Serene stone house is a wonderful two-storey villa with beautiful patios and views of the Gulf of Messina. The house is located in a very special area: Kato Verga. No cars (parking space is 150 meters from the house) are allowed here and the houses are reached through narrow alleys with a beautiful greenery.
Object ID UVE1912, Serenes House, Kato Verga, Kalamata
- Open floor plan, living room (with stove). From the living room there is access to a terrace with an outstanding view of Kalamata city
- A compact kitchen
- A toilet
- A comfortable sleeping alcove with double bed.
- Sleeping alcove with a double bed
- A living room (with access to its own porch)
- A smaller bedroom with space for a single bed
- A large bathroom with bath and washing machine
Price per night and payment terms for short term rentals
The shortest stay is 4 nights. The price includes tourist tax, WiFi, cleaning and change of towels and bed linen every three days.
- April 1 to June 30: 80 €
- July 1 to July 31: 100 €
- 1 August to 31 August: 130 €
- September 1 to September 31: 100 €
- October 1 to October 31: 80 €
- November 1 to March 31: 70 €
When booking, you pay a 30% deposit via bank transfer which is refundable if cancellation is made 60 days before arrival. Thereafter, the deposit will not be refunded. You pay the remaining amount after the 60 days by bank transfer. Check-in at 14.30, check-out at 11.30.
Rent the house 1,3 or 6 months
From the last of October to the first of April you can rent the house per month. The price is offered on request. Note: The price will include WiFi but not cleaning (we can help you find cleaning help), water or electricity consumption. You will pay a monthly rent in advance, a monthly rent in deposit and then month by month.
Useful information and links:
- Nearest Beach: Paralía Vérgas 2 km
- Nearest tavern: approx. 1 km
- Kalamata Center: approx. 6 km
- Kalamata Airport: about 14,7 km
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Kalamata, Peloponnese, Greece
Peloponnese: Classical Greece (although it was not an island but a peninsula until the Corinth Canal was completed in 1893). This peninsula is full of history and the places are close to each other. It was here that a large part of the history of antiquity began and in the Iliad more than 20 places from the Peloponnese are mentioned. The Peloponnese is a place of phenomenal and varied beauty with high snow-capped mountains, orchards and river valleys as well as fine beaches. Kalamata is a port city with almost 70 inhabitants, making it the second largest in the Peloponnese. The areas around the city are rich in mythological history and there are several places that are specifically designated in the Homeric Iliad. There are also many stories of local heroes and places such as when Aristomenis fought the Spartans. For those of you who want to buy holiday accommodation, however, the 000 km long pebble beach with clear blue water is much more interesting: perfect investment because here you will not miss tenants! The beach is lined with bars and taverns that are buzzing with life even in the evenings and nights.