Whether it's your first or recurring holiday in the Peloponnese, Stoupa and Villa Pontos are worth your attention! Close to local amenities but in a secluded location: here you have the chance to relax and hear both the sound of the sea and the birdsong from the olive groves. “Knead the beauty of life. Look at the stars, and see yourself running with them. ” - Marcus Aurelius. Villa Pontos is next door to two nearby houses: Nostos (max 2) and Estia (4-6 people). All houses have access to a saltwater pool and jacuzzi, as well as large terraces with comfortable sun loungers around the pool.
Pontos (Ποντος) was the primordial god of the sea (protogens). He was the sea itself, the open way for ancient Greeks to share with the rest of the world art and knowledge. And here you can see Pontos from morning to evening: panoramic views of the emerald-colored Mediterranean from the house's two verandas or from the pool area.
Property ID: UST1807, Pontos, 4 to 6 people
In the house you will find everything that may be needed: complete utensils, stove, refrigerator, freezer, coffee maker, toaster, washing machine, ironing board and hair dryer. Excellent internet connection and TV with USB port. Towels and linen are changed every 3 days. You can park your car comfortably in the area.
- a living room with a comfortable sofa bed that can be made into two single beds or a double bed
- a dining room with fireplace
- a kitchen
- a bedroom
- one bathroom
- a storage
- one bedroom with double bed (or two single beds)
- a large bathroom
Rates and payment terms
When booking a deposit of 30% of the total price is paid. Payment is made by bank transfer. Remaining amount is due on arrival or by bank transfer before arrival. The deposit fee is refundable upon cancellation by 60 days prior to arrival. For longer bookings, a special offer is applied.
- Nov-April: 140 Euro
- Oct + May: 160 Euro
- June + Sept: 180 Euro
- July + Aug: 220 Euro
Useful information and links:
- Pool: saltwater, 12 mx 5 m and jacuzzi
- Nearest beach and taverns: 900 meters by car or about 200 meters walk through the olive groves
- Nearest grocery store: approx. 1 km
- Bus stop: approx. 1,5 km
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Stoupa, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 50 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or about 3 hour drive from Athens International Airport) lies the beautiful and unspoiled village of Stoupa with warm, beautiful summers and mild winters.
With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once-sleepy village has become more and more popular as a tourist destination, yet has left the true Greece. There are about 20 tavernas and restaurants along the seafront where you can enjoy delicious local and traditional Greek dishes.