Planning a holiday in Greece? Discover the Peloponnese and book accommodation at the "Castle of the Titans" in Mani! Here you will find everything you need for an authentic Greek holiday, far from over-touristy Greek islands and "all-inclusive" holiday seekers! You see the beautiful emerald blue Mediterranean from your holiday apartment and have access to the "Castle of the Titans"'s private beach with velvety stone cliffs and trampoline. It was at "Titanernas borg" that one of the competitions in Mästarnas Mästare was recorded on September 17, 2017! Do you want to book a course or event here: click here.
"Titanernas borg" offers you high-quality year-round accommodation in the middle of untouched nature and close to exciting places to visit. The garden around your home is absolutely magnificent, designed with love and care, well maintained and with "many private places for everyone". Organic vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplants, etc.), kitchen spices (oregano, basil, mint, etc.) grown in the kitchen garden are free to use for all guests!
The facility has a total of eight apartments. All are bright, modern, with sea views and have plenty of space and storage and during the period November to April heating of the apartments is included in the price.
Property ID: UMA1904, "Castle of the Titans", Agios Dimitrios
- Two one bedroom apartments: 40 sqm consists of a double bedroom, a bathroom, open plan kitchen and living room with a comfortable sofa bed. The ground floor apartment has its own terrace and the apartment upstairs has its own comfortable balcony. Recommended for a maximum of 3 people.
- Five two bedroom apartments: 75 sqm consists of a bedroom with double bed, one bedroom with two single beds, one bathroom, open plan kitchen / living room with a comfortable sofa. The ground floor apartment has its own terrace and the apartment upstairs has its own comfortable balcony. Recommended for a maximum of 5 people.
- En suite: 80 sq consists of a bedroom with double bed, one bedroom with two single beds, one bathroom, open plan kitchen / living room with a comfortable sofa. The suite is on the first floor and has its own comfortable balcony. Recommended for a maximum of 4 people.
In the apartments you will find everything you could possibly need: complete kitchen utensils, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, A / C, WiFi, iron, hair dryer, shower gel, hair shampoo, etc. Cleaning, change of towels and bed linen every third day. All guests have their own parking, access to laundry room (laundry and softeners are available on site), BBQ area, garden and to the facility's own beach (about 50 meters from the apartments).
Prices per night and booking conditions
The resort has four different seasons (Greek Easter is a variable date). Please note that there is a tourist tax of 0.5 euros per night! "Castle of the Titans" trusts you as a guest! You do not pay a deposit and you can cancel your stay at any time but we hope you do so at least 60 days before your arrival. You pay the full amount on your day of departure in cash or by bank card.
Two bedroom apartment.
- October to May: 80 €
- Greek Easter: 100 €
- June and September: 100 €
- July and August: 120 €
One bedroom apartment
- October to May: 60 €
- Greek Easter: 80 €
- June and September: 80 €
- July and August: 90 €
- October to May: 100 €
- Greek Easter: 120 €
- June and September: 120 €
- July and August: 140 €
Useful information and links:
- Nearest tavern: approx. 1,5 km
- Nearest Beach: 50 meters, more about 1,5 km
- Nearest grocery store: approx. 3 km
- Parking: available in the area
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Agios Dimitrios / Agios Nikolaos, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 60 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or 3,5 hours drive from Athens International Airport) are these beautiful and unspoilt small fishing villages. Perfect place for you who want to leave the stressful everyday life behind you and here are warm, wonderful summers and mild winters. Agios Dimitrios is a small village with a small picturesque harbor. In ancient times it was known as "Pefnos" and belonged to King Tyndareus. Pausanias tells of a bronze statue on a rock in the sea, (Dioscuri) which represented the king's sons Castor and Pollux.
Agios Nikolaos has a lot of taverns and cafes that are open all year round and all are located around the harbor. In the village you will also find: hospital, pharmacy, ATM, two supermarkets, patisserie, butcher, bike rental and gas station. Everything you need for the moment.