Holidays in Greece without stress and with a feeling of home? Welcome to the Peloponnese where you can rent a wonderful house with pool close to the beautiful beaches of Stoupa. Here you and your loved ones can be for yourself! The most valuable thing we can give our family and friends is time: The “Oasis of Friendship” beautiful environments create opportunities for quality socializing. On the top floor you will find a roof terrace with unparalleled views: here there is room for cool photo opportunities both during the day and at night! Or why not start with healthy habits and a few minutes of morning yoga?
Villa "Friendship Oasis" is a tastefully decorated villa in traditional Mani style, a private home with quality indoor and outdoor furniture, a well-kept garden with fruit trees and kitchen spices. Well-equipped and designed kitchen, a BBQ area, many social areas in the garden and a generous social area around the pool. The house is located in the Frigano residential area and offers a quiet and undisturbed location.
Object ID: USE1906, "The Oasis of Friendship", Frigano
- a large and welcoming kitchen with dining area and exit to a terrace overlooking Taygetos. In the kitchen you will find gas stove, microwave, large freezer and fridge with ice maker, coffee maker and dishwasher
- a large bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- one bedroom with king size bed and exit to the terrace
- a bedroom with two single beds and windows facing the pool area
- one master bedroom with king size bed and exit to the terrace overlooking Taygetos and the sea
- a bathroom with shower and toilet
- a living room with comfortable sofas, fireplace and exit to two terraces with 360 degree view to the sea, Taygetos and the pool area
- accessed via an internal staircase from the terrace between the master bedroom and the living room.
Bedrooms and living rooms have A / C, mosquito nets and (in the bedrooms) comfortable closets. The house also has two large screen TVs and DVD players. In the basement you will find a washing machine and the car you park conveniently in the courtyard of the house.
Prices per week and payment terms
Minimum booking is one week: 7 nights. If you want to rent the villa for more than a week, the owner can offer a special price. When booking, you pay 25% in deposit fee which is refundable if cancellation is made 60 days before arrival. Thereafter, the deposit will not be refunded. Payment is made via bank transfer and in your booking confirmation you will find a GPS link to the house (the link below only refers to the area) and a link to a short guide (in English) for house use.
- November- April: 600€
- May- June, September- October: 900€
- July-September: 1200€
Weekly cleaning (including change of towels and linen) for 50 euros will be added to the above prices. The price includes the use of A / C, electricity, WiFi, water, basic bathroom items and starter packs with basic products in the kitchen such as coffee, tea, sugar. Note: the house is rented until the end of February 2021.
Useful information and links:
- Nearest tavern: 1 meters, several by the beach
- Nearest Beach: about 3 km, Stoupa beach
- Nearest grocery store: approx. 2,5 km
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Satisfied guests about the stay in "Friendship Oasis"
Avigail and Danny A. from Tel-Aviv:
“The most amazing vacation we and our children have ever had! The house and all rooms are beautifully decorated, comfortable and spacious. The kitchen has very professional equipment, here we can cook everything: from simple breakfasts to refined barbecue dishes!
The hottest afternoons you can enjoy on the shady porches of the house and at night you can watch the moon and stars from the roof terrace. Although WiFi worked perfectly, we chose to familiarize ourselves with the house's library where you can find maps, books, novels, Greek word and recipe books. A lovely romantic pool in a spectacular garden with fruit trees and aromatic plants: we will remember this holiday for a long time and recommend the house to everyone we know.
Extra thanks to the villa's owners as well as Elwira and Elias: excellent, lightning fast service and good local guidance! ”
Frigano, Stoupa, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 50 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or about 3 hours drive from Athens International Airport) is the beautiful and unspoilt village of Stoupa with warm, glorious summers and mild winters. With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once sleepy village has become more and more popular as a tourist destination but still retains the genuine Greece. There are about 20 taverns and restaurants along the promenade where you can enjoy delicious local and traditional Greek cuisine.
Stoupa is located in a fascinating area called Mani. This is the only part of Greece that has never been conquered by invaders. The population, the Maniots, built tower houses (so-called Mani-towers) where they took shelter during the countless local feuds that were fought here. Some of these Mani towers have been restored and can still be seen in the area. The author Nikos Kazantzakis who wrote Zorba the Greek when he lived here and his statue can be seen looking over Kalogria beach.