Holidays in Agios Dimitrios offer birdsong from the olive groves, views of the Mediterranean, proximity to hiking trails and free bicycles. If you long for a holiday that combines peace with activities, you have found the right place! Nearby are several beautiful beaches: suitable for those who want to swim, snorkel or sunbathe. Around the villa there are many hiking trails in the beautiful Taygetos and to the nearest villages, churches and chapels. Have you worked with yourself? No danger internet works well in the house, you can even work from the villa's terraces in the shade of large parasols and get inspiration from the view of the deep blue waters of the Mediterranean and Taygeto's mighty mountain slopes.
This single-storey house is built in the middle of an olive grove and garden and consists of two apartments. Both apartments are modern, spacious with separate entrances and without view to each other's terraces. Comfortable beds, wardrobes with plenty of storage space, well-kept bathroom with shower and large, fully equipped kitchen. There is plenty of indoor and outdoor seating. Air conditioning is available in all rooms, which on cooler days can be used for heating. There is a washing machine and portable grills for use on the terraces. You do not have to leave your four-legged friends at home: dogs are welcome!
Object ID: AD0618, “Alekos Fristad”, Agios Dimitrios
- “Anezoula”: for 2 to 3 people. One bedroom with double bed, living room with sofa bed for two, kitchen and bathroom
- "Christos": for 4 to 5 people. Two bedrooms, one with a double bed and a private bathroom and one with two single beds. Large living room with sofa bed for two, kitchen and a bathroom
Prices (per night and including all taxes) + booking conditions
The price includes change of towels and bed linen once a week. The shortest booking period is 5 days. For bookings during the period November-March, a special offer is applied. When booking, a deposit of 25% of the total price is paid. Payment is by bank transfer. The remaining amount is also paid by bank transfer and no later than four weeks before arrival. The deposit is refundable if canceled no later than 30 days before arrival. If the cancellation is made afterwards, the entire fee is retained.
- April and October: Anezoula (2-4 persons) 60 euro, Christos (4-6 persons) 80 euro
- May, June, September: Anezoula (2-4 persons) 70 euro, Christos (4-6 persons) 90 euro
- July: Anezoula (2-4 persons) 80 euro, Christos (4-6 persons) 100 euro
- August: Anezoula (2-4 persons) 90 euro, Christos (4-6 persons) 110 euro
Useful information and links:
- Nearest tavern: 250 meter
- Nearest Beach: 250 meters Voulimeneas, 800 meters, Pantazi
- Nearest grocery store: approx. 2 km
- Bus stop: about 2 km
- Parking: available on site + bike rental free of charge for guests
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Agios Dimitrios / Agios Nikolaos, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 60 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or 3,5 hours drive from Athens International Airport) are these beautiful and unspoilt small fishing villages. Perfect place for you who want to leave the stressful everyday life behind you and here are warm, wonderful summers and mild winters. Agios Dimitrios is a small village with a small picturesque harbor. In ancient times it was known as "Pefnos" and belonged to King Tyndareus. Pausanias tells of a bronze statue on a rock in the sea, (Dioscuri) which represented the king's sons Castor and Pollux.
Agios Nikolaos has a lot of taverns and cafes that are open all year round and all are located around the harbor. In the village you will also find: hospital, pharmacy, ATM, two supermarkets, patisserie, butcher, bike rental and gas station. Everything you need for the moment.