Planning a romantic getaway in Greece? Forget the islands and discover the Peloponnese! Rent a villa "Couples" by the sea in Stoupa. Here you can spoil each other and forget about everyday life. Daily cleaning is included in the price so you can only seize the evenings and the days! You live with the sea as a neighbor and have several taverns and small beaches a stone's throw away. A short walk takes you to the boardwalk in the village of Stoupa with all restaurants and shops. A luxurious accommodation that is perfect for couples who want to pamper each other in the spirit of romance.
"Stopping for a moment from time to time may be the only opportunity to move on" by Olle Wedholm. Do you want to holiday in a larger group? A bunch of girlfriends who want a little privacy after all? Rent the spruce house villa "Friends" with room for another four or six people. All the houses have been designed according to old Feng Shui guidelines and based on different wishes from the guests and with natural harmonious building and decor materials.
Property ID: UST1861, Villa Couples, Stoupa
The villa has two terraces where you can enjoy the sun and admire the view. The main terrace is accessed from the living room through double patio doors and facing the sea. A ladder leads down to the jacuzzis on the cliff side. The second terrace overlooks the bay and has double patio doors from the living room and from the bedroom.
- The living room with fireplace has patio doors onto both terraces. There are also TV and CD-DVD systems.
- Kitchen is in an alcove of the room and is fully equipped with dishwasher, stove / oven, refrigerator, kettle, etc.
- bathroom has a full-size spa with shower and is tastefully decorated with wooden details and a mix of plastered walls and stone walls. There is also a washing machine with dryer.
- The bedroom, like the living room, has a combination of wooden floors and ceilings with both stone and plaster walls. A double patio door leads to the terrace.
Payment terms for short-term rental, the price is offered on request
When booking, you pay 30% in the security deposit which is refundable if cancellation is made by 60 days prior to arrival. Payment is made by bank transfer. Note that in this item no tourist tax is added! Daily cleaning is included and towels and linen are changed every other day. The price is offered on request.
Rent the house 1,3 or 6 months
From the last October to the first of April you can rent the house per month. The price is offered on request. Note: The price will include WiFi but not cleaning (we can help you find cleaning assistance), water or electricity consumption. You will pay one month's rent in advance and then month by month.
Useful information and links:
- Purchasing and cooking can be provided at an additional cost
- Guests are requested to supervise children at all times, especially when balconies, terraces, baths, stairs are touched
- Nearest beach and taverns: about 150 meters
- Nearest grocery store: about 800 meters
- Bus stop: about 970 meters
- Energy certificate: Delta (delta)
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Stoupa, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 50 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or about 3 hours drive from Athens International Airport) is the beautiful and unspoilt village of Stoupa with warm, glorious summers and mild winters. With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once sleepy village has become more and more popular as a tourist destination but still retains the genuine Greece. There are about 20 taverns and restaurants along the promenade where you can enjoy delicious local and traditional Greek cuisine.
Stoupa is located in a fascinating area called Mani. This is the only part of Greece that has never been conquered by invaders. The population, the Maniots, built tower houses (so-called Mani towers) where they took shelter during the countless local feuds that were fought here. Some of these Mani towers have been restored and can still be seen in the area. The author Nikos Kazantzakis who wrote Zorba the Greek when he lived here and his statue can be seen looking over Kalogria beach. For history lovers, Stoupa is ideally located for visiting such fascinating places as Olympia and Mystras - or you can just sit on the beach or in a tavern and sip an ouzo with the locals!