For sale five newly built apartments with sea views and only 700 meters to the beach: perfect summer home in the beautiful Mani and Peloponnese! Each apartment has its own patio where you can build a pool or create a small garden with shaded terraces. A perfect opportunity for you who just want to chill and relax on your holiday. Fantastic views and walking distance to the beach: it will not be difficult to put your apartment on the rental market for short or long term rentals.
Property ID: EKJ1835, Agios Dimitrios, Mani
NOTE! ONLY 2 APARTMENTS LEFT!
A complex with 3 houses and 2 apartments in each house. All 6 apartments have their own garden and the prices below are for completed apartments, ready to move in. A high construction standard with high-quality construction work: good insulation, energy-efficient aluminum frames, handmade kitchen joinery, wall-mounted toilets, quality dish mixers, stove, oven, own solar panels, safety systems and more. One of the apartments is already sold and we can currently offer the following:
Upstairs Apartments (First Floor):
- LEFT, L2. 60,93 sqm, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 140000 € + patio 300 sqm SOLD
- CENTER, C2. 73.32 sqm, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 160000 € + patio 200 sqm NEGOTIATIONS IN PROGRESS
Ground Floor Apartments:
- LEFT, L1. 88, 35 sqm, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 160000 € + patio 600 sqm SOLD
- CENTER, C1. 81,23 sqm, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 130000 € + patio 275 sqm (can buy another 150 sqm)
- RIGHT, R1. 80,3 sqm, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 140000 € + patio 300 sqm
Other facts you should know about
- Building year: 2020
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Nearest Beach: 700 meters, Pantazi 1,2 km
- Nearest tavern: 900 meter
- Nearest grocery store: 2,4 km
- Kalamata Airport: 61 km
- Athens airport: 3,5 hours by car
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
- Our own tips for those who want to build in Greece
- Questions and answers regarding permits and costs
Agios Dimitrios / Agios Nikolaos, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 60 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or 3,5 hours drive from Athens International Airport) are these beautiful and unspoilt small fishing villages. Perfect place for you who want to leave the stressful everyday life behind you and here are warm, wonderful summers and mild winters. Agios Dimitrios is a small village with a small picturesque harbor. In ancient times it was known as "Pefnos" and belonged to King Tyndareus. Pausanias tells of a bronze statue on a rock in the sea, (Dioscuri) which not only represented the king's sons Castor and Pollux but also the place where Beautiful Helena was born. Read more under the link here.
Even the nearby fishing village of Agios Nikolaos has a history. The village used to be called Selinitsa, which means "little moon" or little Eleni: "Selinitsa, the moon shudders when it hears your name, while Paris caresses Eleni". According to the story when Paris and Helena (Eleni in Greek) decided to escape from Sparta, just the port of Agios Nikolaos they fled to and from there they sailed to Troy.
Agios Nikolaos has a lot of taverns and cafes that are open all year round and all are located around the harbor. In the village you will also find: hospital, pharmacy, ATM, two supermarket, patisserie, butcher, bike rental and gas station. Everything you need for the moment. The nearest sandy beaches are Voulimeneas and Pantazi but there are more places for those who love to swim, snorkel or sunbathe.