Morning dip in the Mediterranean? Welcome to the Peloponnese and the ancient Kardamyli: rent comfortable apartment located only 150 meters to the beach! "Hestia Apartments" is a well-kept family house in a perfect location: here you can park your car and walk, cycle or hike! The "Hestia" house is located on a quiet street, 160 meters from the beach and the promenade and about 300 meters to the center of Kardamyli with several taverns and shops. The house consists of two apartments: "Hestia Mini ” (ground floor) and "Hestia Big" (upstairs). All apartments are 95 sqm, have separate entrances and comfortable balconies that are accessed from all bedrooms. "Hestia Mini" has a partial sea view from the patio and "Hestia Big" has a large terrace (adjacent to the kitchen / living room area) with the view over the Big Blue.
Object ID: CHK2005, "Hestia Apartments", Kardamyli
All bedrooms have comfortable sizes, double beds, A / C and fitted wardrobes. Both apartments have well-kept kitchens with nice light, simple but functional furnishings in bedrooms and bathrooms and are, according to the guests, clinically clean!
- "Hestia Mini" (ground floor, 95 sqm) consists of: two bedrooms, an extra room (can be used as a smaller bedroom), a living room, a bathroom and a kitchen
- "Hestia Big" (upper floor, 95 sqm) consists of: three bedrooms, two bathrooms and open plan living / kitchen with access to a terrace with sea views
Price in euros and per night and payment terms
Minimum stay is 7 nights. Do you want book any of the apartments for 2 people only? Ask us for special price. The price includes WiFi, cleaning (including change of towels and linen) every 5 days (can be adjusted if needed). The prices below apply to 4 people in "Hestia Mini" and for 6 people in "Hestia Big".
- April and October: Hestia Mini 80 €, Hestia Big 90 €
- May, June, September: Hestia Mini 90 €, Hestia Big100 €
- July and August : Hestia Mini 100 €, Hestia Big 110 €
When booking, you will pay 25% of the deposit via bank transfer which is refundable if cancellation is made 60 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, the deposit will not be refunded. The remaining amount is paid in cash on arrival or by bank transfer before arrival. Check-in and check-out by arrangement.
Useful information and links:
- Nearest tavern: 150 meter
- Nearest Beach: 150 meter
- Nearest grocery store: about 280 meters
- Bus stop: about 280 meters
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Kardamyli, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
Kardamyli is located 15 meters above sea level and is one of the best kept secrets of the southern Mediterranean. Some call Kardamyli a "New Côte d'Azur" and here you have the chance to meet famous artists and enjoy many evenings of jazz music. Crystal clear blue water, majestic cypresses, wild olive groves and distant snow-capped mountains. The village's location near Taygeto's mountain range makes the place ideal as a starting point for hiking and cycling excursions and Kardamyli is visited all year round by both hikers and bathing tourists.
An exclusive, small, unspoilt village that boasts magnificent villas, enchanting stone maisonettes, lush gardens, a picturesque harbor and fantastic beaches where you can meet one or two famous actors, philosophers, researchers or writers. According to Homer, the city of Cardamyl was one of the seven cities promised by Agamemnon to Achilles to resume fighting during the Trojan War. And whether you believe in or not believe in the mythological heroes, you will enjoy the charming mountain village with a small harbor, beaches, restaurants, mountain trails and historical ruins.