Modern and charming house only 8 km from the charming Nafplio and only 4.5 km to famous and popular sandy beaches of Tolo (pictures below). Easy-care and well-planned garden with BBQ area and just over 2 hours to the airport in Athens: here you and your family can spend many wonderful weekends.
Property ID: JSL544, Lefkákia, Argolis, Greece
In a very quiet area of Lefkakia with a view of the sea and the mountains, there is a maisonette of 90 m2 that is furnished and ready to move in. In this modern two-storey house you will find:
- First floor: open plan with a living room (with fireplace), a fairly large kitchen with room for dining table and a toilet. From this floor you reach a shaded patio and the carefully landscaped garden with BBQ area
- Second floor: two bright bedrooms of which one has an attic, a modern bathroom with a window and three balconies with beautiful views of the sea and mountains
The house has a landscaped garden with lawn, paved paths and various ornamental trees as well as a workshop / outbuilding of 5 sqm. The house is sold fully furnished and has a security door, air conditioning, aluminum windows with double glazing and mosquito nets and oil heating.
Other facts you should know about
- Price: € 200000
- Building year: 2009
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Livingspace: 90 sqm
- Plot: 900 sqm
- Nearest taverns and shops: approx. 1,5 km
- Nearest Beach: Plaka Drepano about 3,5 km
- Distance to Nafplio: approx. 8 km
- Athens airport: approx. 169 km
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
- Useful Links: FAQ buyers, Blogger tips buyer, Stay or move to Greece
Nafplio, Argolis, Peloponnese, Greece
Nafplio (or Nauplion) is located on the Gulf of Argoli in the northeastern Peloponnese and has just over 15 inhabitants. Here you can enjoy not only historical walks but also sailing trips. It takes just over 000 hours from Athens to get here by car and there are also daily buses from Athens, in other words, you will without difficulty reach your holiday home. You can also reach Nafplio via Kalamata Airport (approx. 1,5 hours) or via the port of Patras (approx. 1,5 hours).
The historic and scenic Nafplio is located in Argolis which has many famous archeological sites worth your attention: Tiryns (Tirintha), Mycenae, Argos, Epidavros and not to forget Nafplio's fortress Palamidi or Bourtzi castle. Nafplio is a highly developed tourist center with historical and cultural museums and a wonderful romantic atmosphere. Around Argolis there are many bathing and small villages: Nea (New) Kios, Salanti, Doroufi, Galini are just a few of them. The Gulf of Argoli has perfect water for swimming and water sports.