Luxury holiday in the Peloponnese: only 700 meters to the popular sandy beaches and taverns of Stoupa. Here you do not need to drive or cycle to swim in the Mediterranean! Enjoy the privacy, long breakfasts on your own patio or a refreshing afternoon dip in the beautiful saltwater pool. Stay long enough to catch up on many of Mani's famous sunsets: “One-week vacations are too short to prevent burnout; by the time you relax enough not to think about the office the week is almost up. ” - Cecilia Mikalac. Iremía (Ηρεμία) can be translated with peace, quiet and tranquility and these are exactly the emotions that you and your family will experience in this beautiful facility. The complex was designed with respect for nature and the traditional building style. The robust stone houses were built on a 4000 sqm plot and all of them were decorated with Scandinavian minimalism. All rooms in the houses have A / C, fully equipped kitchens and their own shaded patios with BBQ possibilities.
Object ID MV2004, “Iremía (Ηρεμία)”, Stoupa
- Tower. 90 sqm, max 6 guests
2-storey building. Two bedrooms (one with double bed, one with two single beds) with en suite bathroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, an extra bathroom and an indoor staircase leading to a loft with two sofa beds. Note that one of the bedrooms is reached via an external staircase!
- Studio. 40 sqm, max 3 guests
Open plan living room (with sofa bed), bedroom (double bed) and kitchen. A bathroom.
- Residence. 80 sqm, max 5 guests
2-storey building. Two bedrooms (one with double bed, one with two single beds), two bathrooms, a living room (with sofa bed), dining room, a fully equipped kitchen.
Prices in euros and per night as well as payment terms
"Iremia" is open for bookings from April 1 to October 31 and da minimum stay is 5 nights. The price includes tourist tax, WiFi, electricity and water consumption as well as daily cleaning and change of towels and bed linen every three days.
- April 1 - May 10: Tower 160, Studio 90, Residence 140
- May 11-31: Tower 180, Studio 110, Residence 170
- June 1-26: Tower 240, Studio 120, Residence 210
- June 28 - September 10: Tower 300, Studio 140, Residence 250
- September 11-30: Tower 240, Studio 120, Residence 210
- October 1 - 31: Tower 180, Studio 110, Residence 170
When booking, you pay a 30% deposit via bank transfer which is refundable if cancellation is made 60 days before arrival. Thereafter, the deposit will not be refunded. You pay the remaining 70% before arrival. Check-in approx. 14.30, check-out at approx. 11.30: let us know which times would suit you best!
Useful information and links:
- Pool: salt water, 40 sqm
- Nearest grocery store: about 100 meters
- Nearest Beach: about 700 meters
- Nearest tavern: about 700 meters
- Kalamata: approx. 47 km
- Kalamata Airport: approx. 55 km
- Athens Airport: approx. 310 km
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Stoupa, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 50 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or about 3 hours drive from Athens International Airport) is the beautiful and unspoilt village of Stoupa with warm, glorious summers and mild winters. With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once sleepy village has become more and more popular as a tourist destination but still retains the genuine Greece. There are about 20 taverns and restaurants along the promenade where you can enjoy delicious local and traditional Greek cuisine.