Are you a group of friends planning a luxury holiday in Greece? Forget the islands and discover the Peloponnese! Rent a villa by the sea in Stoupa in the Peloponnese. Here you will find villa "Friends" and can plan a time to spend with family, friends and acquaintances, daily cleaning is included in the price so you can just catch the day! You live with the sea as a neighbor and have several taverns and small beaches a stone's throw away. A short walk takes you to the promenade in the village of Stoupa with all restaurants and shops. A luxury accommodation in a 2-storey villa of 126 sqm that is perfect for a family with older children or a group of friends. Who knows, you might solve all the problems or invent the next Facebook or will just feel good? Are you more than 6 people? Rent the spruce house Villa "Couples" with room for two more people.
Object ID: UST1862, villa "Friends", Stoupa
The house has been designed according to old Feng Shui guidelines and based on different wishes from the guests and with natural harmonious building and decor materials. Each bedroom has fitted wardrobes, A / C, en suite shower and TV as well as en suite bathroom. toilet and fitted wardrobes.
- Living room with dining area, TV, DVD-CD system, fireplace
- A private terrace with jacuzzi and patio with table and chairs
- The kitchen is in an alcove of the room and is fully equipped - even with a dishwasher
- One bedroom with a 180 cm wide bed (can be converted to two) with private bathroom with a full size bath
- One bedroom with two single beds (2 X 90 cm wide) and its own shower room
- One bedroom with a double bed, en-suite shower room and access to the upper terrace with panoramic views
Payment terms for short-term rental, the price is offered on request
When booking, you pay 30% in the security deposit which is refundable if cancellation is made by 60 days prior to arrival. Payment is made by bank transfer. Note that in this item no tourist tax is added! Daily cleaning is included and towels and linen are changed every other day.
Rent the house 1,3 or 6 months
From the last October to the first of April you can rent the house per month. The price is offered on request. Note: The price will include WiFi but not cleaning (we can help you find cleaning assistance), water or electricity consumption. You will pay one month's rent in advance and then month by month.
Useful information and links:
- Purchasing and cooking can be provided at an additional cost
- Guests are requested to supervise children at all times, especially when balconies, terraces, baths, stairs are touched
- Nearest beach and taverns: about 150 meters
- Nearest grocery store: about 800 meters
- Bus stop: about 970 meters
- Energy certificate: Delta (delta)
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Stoupa, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 50 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or about 3 hours drive from Athens International Airport) is the beautiful and unspoilt village of Stoupa with warm, glorious summers and mild winters. With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once sleepy village has become more and more popular as a tourist destination but still retains the genuine Greece. There are about 20 taverns and restaurants along the promenade where you can enjoy delicious local and traditional Greek cuisine.
Stoupa is located in a fascinating area called Mani. This is the only part of Greece that has never been conquered by invaders. The population, the Maniots, built tower houses (so-called Mani towers) where they took shelter during the countless local feuds that were fought here. Some of these Mani towers have been restored and can still be seen in the area. The author Nikos Kazantzakis who wrote Zorba the Greek when he lived here and his statue can be seen looking over Kalogria beach. For history lovers, Stoupa is ideally located for visiting such fascinating places as Olympia and Mystras - or you can just sit on the beach or in a tavern and sip an ouzo with the locals!