Do you want to live in Greece and get an extra income? We have a house with two nice apartments for sale. Only 500 meters from Pantazi beach in the charming fishing village of Agios Nikolaos. A bungalow with two apartments that can easily (if you wish) be converted into a larger accommodation! A perfect location and great price! Since the house is located on a public road, no one can ruin the view with a new house construction. The apartments are ready for rent from day one: the owner has been renting out the apartments since 2015 and has several returning guests. "Life is really easy, but we insist on making it complicated." - Confucius
Object ID: EKJ1816, Agios Nikolaos, Mani
The house with the rental apartments is located on the boardwalk and is already popular among tourists: central location within walking distance to the beach, taverns and shops.
- The apartments (35 sqm + 38 sqm) consist of a bedroom / living room, a kitchenette and a bathroom with shower. Each apartment has A / C and its own porch
- Flat roof with possibilities to arrange a cozy corner: a nice terrace with tiles, pergola and sun canopy
- There is a parking space outside the houses and an opportunity to buy a neighboring plot (an olive grove) if you want to build your own parking or if you want to build your own garden
- The current owner (English speaking) lives next door to the property and can help you get started with the business
Other facts you should know about
- Price: 150000 €, bids accepted
- Building year: 1983
- Renovation: ongoing maintenance over the years
- Energy certificate: H
- Livingspace: 73 sqm (35 sqm + 38 sqm) + about 25 sqm verandas outside the apartments
- Plot: 186 sqm
- Beach: Pantazi 500 meters
- Nearest Taverns and Foods: about 700 meters
- Kalamata Airport: About 70 minutes by car
- Athens airport: 3,5 hours by car
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
- Useful Links: FAQ buyers, Blogger tips buyer, Stay or move to Greece
Agios Nikolaos, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 60 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or 3,5 hours drive from Athens International Airport) is the beautiful and unspoilt fishing village of Agios Nikolaos. The village used to be called Selinitsa, which means "little moon" or little Eleni: "Selinitsa, the moon shakes when it hears your name, while Paris caresses Eleni". According to history, when Paris and Helena (Eleni in Greek) decided to escape from Sparta, the port of Agios Nikolaos was the one they fled to and from here they sailed on to Troy.
Agios Nikolaos has a lot of taverns and cafes that are open all year round and all are located around the harbor. In the village you will also find: hospital, pharmacy, ATM, two supermarket, patisserie, butcher, bike rental and gas station. Everything you need for the moment. The nearest sandy beaches are Voulimeneas and Pantazi but there are more places for those who love to swim, snorkel or sunbathe.