Holidays in Peloponnese, Greece? Rent charming studios in the middle of ancient Kardamyli: from here you are within walking distance to taverns and beaches. Hospitable and caring landlord also welcomes you who travel with your four-legged friend: water and food bowls are available to borrow on site. Spacious rooms, tasteful furnishings, very comfortable and comfortable beds: here all generations will enjoy themselves!
Colorful (almost rainbow-colored = Ouranio Toxo) studios, designed in vintage style, in the middle of Kardamyli. Whether you come to Kardamyli to listen to jazz music, hike in Taygetos or just relax on the beach, these studios are perfectly located! Walking distance to taverns, shops and beaches!
Object ID: IAK2006, “Ouranio Toxo Apartments”, Kardamyli
All studios are on the second floor (with their own small balconies) and in perfect condition: the bathrooms were renovated in 2020 and the mattresses are of a high quality. In all apartments you will find A / C units, a fully equipped kitchenette (with fridge, hob, kettle), a flat-screen TV, a small dining table, wardrobes and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.
- Studio one, a purple studio, is 25 square meters and has a double bed and a smaller terrace with views of Kardamyli and the sea
- Studio two, the petrol / green studio, is 25 sqm and has a bedroom with a double bed, a single bed in the living room / kitchen and a smaller balcony overlooking Taygetos
- Studio three, the turquoise / blue studio, is 15 sqm and has 2 single beds and a smaller balcony overlooking Taygetos
All guests have access to a shared lounge and a small but pleasant patio with garden furniture. And remember that here guests should show respect and respect for each other: parties and events are not allowed and it should be quiet between 14.00 and 18.00. Please note that there are no laundry facilities in the apartments but you can order laundry service at an extra cost.
Price in euros and per day and payment terms
The shortest stay is 2 days (accommodation can be booked all year) and the price includes WiFi, daily cleaning and change of towels and linen every 3 days. Check-in 14.00, check-out 12.00.
- July-August: studio one: 85 €, studio 2: 95 €, studio 3: 75 €
- September to June: studio one: 75 €, studio 2: 85 €, studio 3: 65 €
When booking, you will pay a 20% deposit via bank transfer which is refundable if cancellation is made 60 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, the deposit will not be refunded. The remaining amount is paid in cash on arrival or by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Union Pay) on site.
Useful information and links:
- Nearest tavern: 100 meter
- Nearest Beach: 900 meter
- Nearest grocery store: about 280 meters
- Bus stop: about 280 meters
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Kardamyli, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
Kardamyli is located 15 meters above sea level and is one of the best kept secrets of the southern Mediterranean. Some call Kardamyli a "New Côte d'Azur" and here you have the chance to meet famous artists and enjoy many evenings of jazz music. Crystal clear blue water, majestic cypresses, wild olive groves and distant snow-capped mountains. The village's location near Taygeto's mountain range makes the place ideal as a starting point for hiking and cycling excursions and Kardamyli is visited all year round by both hikers and bathing tourists.
An exclusive, small, unspoilt village that boasts magnificent villas, enchanting stone maisonettes, lush gardens, a picturesque harbor and fantastic beaches where you can meet one or two famous actors, philosophers, researchers or writers. According to Homer, the city of Cardamyl was one of the seven cities promised by Agamemnon to Achilles to resume fighting during the Trojan War. And whether you believe in or not believe in the mythological heroes, you will enjoy the charming mountain village with a small harbor, beaches, restaurants, mountain trails and historical ruins.