rent house pool nafplio large families

Rent a newly renovated house with pool near Nafplio: ideal for large families and groups

Description

Newly renovated and comfortable house with pool for large families and groups close to Nafplio. A holiday to remember! Here you can sleep up to 12 people and if you get tired of each other's company you will reach Nafplion, the city that never sleeps, in just 10-15 minutes by car. Bright, reasonably large bedrooms, patio with BBQ surface and comfortable sun loungers and parasols. Quality sofa beds and beds: we guarantee that no one here will complain about back pain! Swedish-, English, Danish, German-speaking hospitable landlords who are happy to share their own best tips for enjoying the area.

The house is rented per week but the landlord is flexible and can provide a good quote on the monthly rentals. The villa is 136 sqm which is spread over two floors. The upper floor is reached through a staircase located outdoors at the back of the house. On each floor there is an air conditioner that can produce both cold and heat.

Property ID: LMN2020, “Paradiso”, Lefkakia / Nafplio

The house has four patios located on the south and north side on each floor. The largest patio is located outside the kitchen on the north side of the house (facing the garden and pool). On the floor above there is a porch with seating, also on the north side and under a roof. At the front, there is a café table and chairs on the lower level that are perfect for morning coffee. On the upper floor there is a large balcony overlooking the village and the church. The balcony is mostly under a roof so the heat is not so stressful.

First floor:

  • 2 bedrooms (1 with double bed 2 × 90 cm + 1 with 160 cm bed)
  • a living room with sofa bed for 2
  • a kitchen
  • one bathroom

Upstairs:

  • 2 bedrooms (1 with 160 cm bed + 1 with 140 cm bed)
  • a living room with sofa bed for 2
  • one bathroom (with bath and washing machine)

Prices in euros and per week + payment terms

When booking, 30% of the rent (registration fee) must be paid immediately via bank fee. This part of the payment will be refunded in full if the guest cancels within 60 days. Thereafter, there is no refund of the registration fee. The remaining 70% must be paid no later than 30 days before arrival at the house. If this does not happen, the owner of the house has the right to rent to another guest without refunding the registration fee. If the house is booked less than 30 days before the day of arrival, the full rent must be paid immediately. Check-in at 16.00, check-out at 11.00 or by appointment. NOTE: rented from 10 July to 7 August 2021.

  • High season (June-September): 1495 €
  • Other times of the year: 995 € 

The rent includes all running costs for the house such as electricity, water, taxes and insurance as well as maintenance of the pool. Fee for final cleaning is added with 80 € to be paid in connection with the final rent is paid. If you want extra cleaning during your stay, you can buy for this. It costs, just like the final cleaning, 80 €. This includes cleaning and change of sheets and towels.

Useful information and links:

  • Energy certificate: H
  • Pool size: 8 x 4 meters + 150 cm deep
  • Nearest tavern: about 200 meters
  • Nearest grocery store: about 200 meters
  • Nearest beach and more taverns: Plaka and Tolo both about 5 km
  • Nafplio: approx. 4.5 km
  • Athens airport: approx. 170 km
  • Want to know more about your landlord? Read “Finding a dream home in Greece"
  • Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
  • Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!

Lefkakia, Nafplio, Argolis, Peloponnese, Greece

Lefkania village is located about 5 km from Nafplio which has just over 15 inhabitants. In Nafplion you can enjoy historical walks or sailing during the day and nightlife in the evening. The city is high on the wish list and is also a favorite for the Greeks themselves who like to go there over the weekends. It takes just over 000 hours from Athens to get here by car and there are also daily buses from Athens, in other words, you will without difficulty reach your holiday home. The historic and scenic Nafplio and Argolis have many famous archeological sites worth your attention: Tiryns (Tirintha), Mycenae, Argos, Epidavros and not to forget Nafplio's fortress Palamidi.

Nafplio is a highly developed tourist center with historical and cultural museums and a wonderful romantic atmosphere. Around Argolis there are many seaside villages and small towns: Nea (New) Kios, Salanti, Doroufi, Galini are just a few of them. The Gulf of Argoli has perfect water for swimming and water sports.