Are you planning a job or holiday in Greece and want to visit Stoupa and Kalogria Bay? Whether you want to work or vacation in the Peloponnese, you should take a closer look at these quality apartments located less than 50 meters from the beautiful beach of Kalogria. The apartments are undisturbed in a quiet area and you have a 5-minute walk to Stoupa's restaurants, bars, shops and (in summer) nightlife.
Property ID: UST1866, Giotas apartments, Stoupa
- Giotas apartments consist of a total of 10 studios of 27 sqm each, with a modern interior and fresh bathrooms
- All rooms have a large balcony / terrace overlooking the water and the beautiful sandy white Kalogria beach
- At the front of the apartments is a comfortable garden with morning sun where you can enjoy your breakfast in the morning or a drink in the evening.
- GA 2, GA 3, GA 4: 2 single beds that are next to each other and can be converted into a double bed and a sofa bed
- GA 1, GA 5: 2 single beds that are next to each other and can be converted into a double bed and an extra single bed
- GA 6: corner studio with a king size
- GA 7, GA 8, GA 9, GA 10: a king size
Price per night and studio and payment terms
When booking, a deposit of 30% of the total price is paid. Payment is made via bank transfer. The remaining amount is paid on arrival or by bank transfer before arrival. The deposit is refundable if canceled no later than 30 days before arrival. A supplement of 5 Euro / night will be added for extra person in addition to 2 people. The price includes cleaning every other day, WiFi and a welcome pack with local products.
- January, February, November, December. GA 1 to GA 5: 70 euros, GA 6: 115 euros, GA 7 to GA 10: 100 euros
- March April. GA 1 to GA 5: 90 euros, GA 6: 130 euros, GA 7 to GA 10: 125 euros
- May. GA 1 to GA 5: 100 euros, GA 6: 145 euros, GA 7 to GA 10: 130 euros
- June. GA 1 to GA 5: 110 euros, GA 6: 160 euros, GA 7 to GA 10: 145 euros
- Juli. GA 1 to GA 5: 115 euros, GA 6: 170 euros, GA 7 to GA 10: 155 euros
- August. GA 1 to GA 5: 120 euros, GA 6: 185 euros, GA 7 to GA 10: 170 euros
- September. GA 1 to GA 5: 115 euros, GA 6: 165 euros, GA 7 to GA 10: 155 euros
- October. GA 1 to GA 5: 85 euros, GA 6: 130 euros, GA 7 to GA 10: 115 euros
Useful information and links:
- Nearest tavern: about 50 meters
- Nearest Beach: about 50 meters
- Nearest grocery store: approx. 1,2 km
- Bus stop: approx. 1.2 km
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Stoupa, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 50 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or about 3 hours drive from Athens International Airport) is the beautiful and unspoilt village of Stoupa with warm, glorious summers and mild winters. With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once sleepy village has become more and more popular as a tourist destination but still retains the genuine Greece. There are about 20 taverns and restaurants along the promenade where you can enjoy delicious local and traditional Greek cuisine.
Stoupa is located in a fascinating area called Mani. This is the only part of Greece that has never been conquered by invaders. The population, the Maniots, built tower houses (so-called Mani towers) where they took shelter during the countless local feuds that were fought here. Some of these Mani towers have been restored and can still be seen in the area. The author Nikos Kazantzakis who wrote Zorba the Greek when he lived here and his statue can be seen looking over Kalogria beach. For history lovers, Stoupa is ideally located for visiting such fascinating places as Olympia and Mystras - or you can just sit on the beach or in a tavern and sip an ouzo with the locals!