Do you want to live and work from Greece? Rent an apartment in top condition for 6 or 12 months: only 800 meters from the sandy beaches of Stoupa, Peloponnese! Three comfortable bedrooms, modern and homely kitchen and living room as well as a veranda with outstanding views of the Mediterranean and the village.
Park the car: walking distance to bakeries, shops and taverns. “Sometimes I think there are only two instructions we need to follow to develop and deepen our spiritual life: slow down and let go.” - Oriah Mountain Dreamer
Object ID: ST0221, “Paradise4everybody”, Stoupa
The apartment can accommodate 6 people. The apartment is located on the top floor, is 110 sqm and consists of:
- three bedrooms (16 sqm and 15 sqm), from which two with sea view and exit to the porch and the third with its own balcony and the view of the mighty Taygetos. Note: one of the smaller bedrooms can be painted white if you wish
- one bathroom with bathtub and combined washer / dryer
- open plan kitchen (with dishwasher) with access to a small balcony, living room with with space for dining table, sofa bed for two and exit to the porch
There is A / C for both heating and cooling, smart TV with Netflix, BBQ area on the ground floor and convenient parking. For those who have or will have visits from smaller children: there is a playground in the garden!
Price in euros and per month and payment terms
Minimum stay is 60 months. You pay at the time of booking and via bank transfer a monthly rent in advance and a monthly rent in a refundable damage deposit (no damage: damage deposit is deposited in your bank account on the day of departure). The full amount is refundable if cancellation is made 30 days before arrival. If you cancel XNUMX days before arrival, you will receive a damage deposit back. Thereafter no refund. Remaining monthly rents must be paid by bank transfer on the first day of the month.
- December 1 to May 31: 900 €
- August 1 to 31: 1200 €
- June 1 to November 30: 1000 €
The price does not include consumption of electricity and water: you will pay directly to the House Manager against receipts presented. House cleaning (1 time per month, approximately 3 hours and 30 € at a time) is also added and must be paid to the House Manager.
Useful information and links:
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Nearest beach and taverns: about 800 meters
- Nearest grocery store and bus station: about 500 meters
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Stoupa, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 50 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or about 3 hours drive from Athens International Airport) is the beautiful and unspoilt village of Stoupa with warm, glorious summers and mild winters. With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once sleepy village has become more and more popular as a tourist destination but still retains the genuine Greece. There are about 20 taverns and restaurants along the promenade where you can enjoy delicious local and traditional Greek cuisine.
Stoupa is located in a fascinating area called Mani. This is the only part of Greece that has never been conquered by invaders. The population, the Maniots, built tower houses (so-called Mani-towers) where they took shelter during the countless local feuds that were fought here. Some of these Mani towers have been restored and can still be seen in the area. The author Nikos Kazantzakis wrote Zorba the Greek when he lived here and his statue can be seen looking over Kalogria beach.
For history lovers, Stoupa is ideally located for visiting such fascinating places as Olympia and Mystras - or you can just sit on the beach or in a tavern and sip an ouzo with the locals!