Rent your own house in the Peloponnese, for a week or several months: experience the hospitable Stoupa in Mani! Three charming houses built in traditional Mani style with outstanding location: 50 meters to sandy beaches and year-round open taverns. Perfect for you who want / can stay a little longer and experience sunsets in autumn and winter by the Mediterranean! Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely. ”- Roy T. Bennett
Property ID: LK2107, “To spíti sou”, Stoupa
"To spiti sou" means "your home" in Greek and the welcoming feeling of home is felt throughout the facility. The well-planned garden grows grapes, lemons and oranges that guests can use when needed.
The facility consists of three bungalows built with thick stone walls that cool down in the summer and keep warm in the winters. Each house has a washing machine, A / C (hot / cold), private covered terraces, patios and well-equipped kitchens that allow you to prepare your own meals. The houses are heated by fireplaces (the landlord helps you buy firewood) and if you think it is not enough, the landlord arranges electric heating elements.
- Spitaki: ideal for couples or families with up to two children. A living room with fireplace and sofa bed that can be easily converted into two single beds. A bedroom with a large double bed and a bathroom with shower and a kitchen with access to its own patio
- Leda: ideal for couples or families with up to three children. A living room with fireplace and 2 sofa beds. One bedroom with a large double bed and a bathroom with shower. A kitchen with an exit to the patio
- Margarita: Perfect for two couples. A charming kitchen / living room with access to the terrace and with a generous fireplace. Two bedrooms: one with King Size bed and the other with two single beds. Two bathrooms: one with shower and the other with bath
Price per night and payment terms for short-term rental: 1 June / 31 August
The minimum stay is 4 days. The price includes WiFi, A / C and cleaning every third day (including change of towels and bed linen).
- Leda and Spitaki: € 100. If you stay longer than 1 week: 90 €
- Margarita: 160 €. If you stay longer than 1 week: 150 €
When booking, you pay 1 night in deposit which is refundable if cancellation is made 60 days before arrival. Thereafter, the deposit will not be refunded. The remaining amount you pay on arrival. Check-in at 16.00, check-out at 11.00 (or by appointment). Note that if Covid causes you to cancel: the money will be paid in full but after a while.
Price per month and payment terms for long-term rental: 1 September / 31 May
The minimum stay is 3 months. The price includes WiFi and water consumption. Electricity consumption is paid directly to the owner and the cleaning is paid directly to the cleaning staff and can be booked on request: 10 € per hour.
- Spitaki: 550 € NOTE: rented from October 6 to the end of May 2022
- Leda: 570 € NOTE: leased until last November 2021
- Margarita: 650 €
Upon booking, you pay a monthly rent in a refundable damage deposit (no damage: damage deposit is refunded on the day of departure). All monthly rentals must be paid directly to the owner and on the first day of the month. The deposit is refundable if cancellation is made 60 days before arrival. Thereafter, the deposit will not be refunded. Note that if Covid causes you to cancel: the money is paid in full but after a while.
Useful information and links:
- Nearest beach and taverns: about 50 meters
- Nearest grocery store: about 80 meters
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Stoupa, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 50 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or about 3 hours drive from Athens International Airport) is the beautiful and unspoilt village of Stoupa with warm, glorious summers and mild winters. With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once sleepy village has become more and more popular as a tourist destination but still retains the genuine Greece. There are about 20 taverns and restaurants along the promenade where you can enjoy delicious local and traditional Greek cuisine.