Rent a house over winter in beautiful Mani: explore the Peloponnese and find the balance and tranquility of sunny Greece! Irresistible sunsets, manicured house, private garden overlooking the lush Taygetos massifs and the sky blue Mediterranean. Here you can work or rest up undisturbed and far from loud tourists in the coastal villages.
Do you have your best four-legged friend with you? No problem, the landlord allows pets, the garden is fenced and the house is located in close hiking trails.
Property ID: DN2105, “Harmonic Soul”, Nomitsi
In the house (94 sqm) you will find:
- Ground floor: a guest room / study with toilet and separate entrance
- First floor: the kitchen / living room with A / C and an exit to a generous terrace (24 sqm), a bedroom with space for a double bed and a built-in wardrobe, a bathroom with washing machine
- Second floor / attic: a bedroom with space for a double bed, a walk-in closet and charming corner for your work table or recliner with windows facing the sea
Hot water is heated with the help of solar cells and electricity. The house has two heat sources: fireplace in the living room and oil elements in each room. The landlord is helpful and caring, he helps you with most things like buying firewood or oil. In the beautiful garden you will find several social areas, both with a nice shade and a hammock in the sun for the early spring days.
550 euros per month (including WiFI) and payment terms
The house can be rented from October 1 to the end of May. You pay at the time of booking and via bank transfer a monthly rent in advance and a monthly rent in a refundable damage deposit (no damage: damage deposit is credited to your bank account on the day of departure). The full amount is refundable if cancellation is made 60 days before arrival. Then no refund. Remaining monthly rents must be paid month after month directly to the owner and always on the first day of the month.
The price does not include consumption of electricity, water and heating: you will pay directly to the owner against presented receipts. Cleaning once a month is mandatory and costs 50 euros at a time and is paid in cash to the cleaning staff.
Useful information and links:
- Energy certificate: on incoming
- Parking: yes, at the house
- Nearest taverns and supermarket: Agios Nikolaos about 9 km
- Nearest supermarket: Agios Nikolaos ca 9 km, Stoupa ca 12 km
- Nearest Beach: Pantazi about 8 km, Stoupa about 12 km
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Nomitsi, close to Agios Nikolaos, Peloponnese, Greece
The picturesque Nomitsi (or Nomitsis or Nomitzis) is located about 400 meters above sea level and is appreciated for panoramic views of Kalamata Bay and the fishing villages of Agios Nikolaos and Agios Dimitrios. Nomitsi also has a strategic location: 57 km south of Kalamata and 27 km north of Areopolis. A traditional Greek village with a proud history behind it and about 100 inhabitants of mixed nationality. Perfect place for you who want to leave stressful everyday life behind you…
The nearest beaches and the village are Agios Nikolaos which has a lot of taverns and cafes open all year round. In the village you will also find: hospital, pharmacy, ATM, two supermarket, patisserie, butcher, bike rental and gas station. Everything you need for the moment.