Rent a house in Greece: exclusive accommodation, generous pool and a view you will never forget! Modern two-storey house located high on a hill with 360 degree breathtaking views of the Mediterranean. Total peace, tranquility and privacy yet close to beaches, taverns and amenities: superbly good place for you who need to replenish energy and forget about everyday life. "The art of living lies in removing our problems, instead of growing with them." - Bernard M. Baruch.
The complex is built on a hill overlooking Messinia and on an 8300 sqm plot with olive trees and decorative shrubs as well as a large pool (5 × 12) ideal for relaxation and sunbathing. From late June to mid-September, there is also a pool bar with drinks and snacks. The apartments (8 in total) are prepared for self-catering, but from the end of June to the middle of September you can also buy breakfast: 5 euros per person. In the apartments that do not have a washing machine, laundry service is offered at an additional cost. You can choose between three different types of accommodation: all with their own entrances and large verandas overlooking the sea.
Property ID: UPE1911, Hilltop, Petalidi, Messinia County
standard Accommodation: 50 sqm (max 4 persons). Top floor apartment: one bedroom, one bathroom, living room / kitchen (open plan) with sofa and exit to a large veranda, two parking spaces
Superior Accommodation: 70 sqm (max 6 persons). Ground floor apartment: two bedrooms, one bathroom, living room / kitchen (open plan) with sofa, fireplace, large terrace, two parking spaces
Deluxe Villa: 120 sqm (max 8 people) a detached two-storey villa
- Upper floor: two bedrooms and a bathroom and two large balconies
- Ground floor: one bedroom, one bathroom, kitchen / living room (open plan) with sofa bed and the exit to a large porch. Two parking spaces
Price in euros and per night and payment terms
The minimum stay is 4 nights. The price includes tourist tax, cleaning and change of towels and bed linen every three days. When booking, you pay a 30% deposit via bank transfer which is refundable if cancellation is made 60 days before arrival. Thereafter, the deposit will not be refunded. The remaining amount is paid after the 60 days by bank transfer. Check-in at 14.30, check-out at 11.30.
Standard prices for "Standard accommodation" and "Superior accommodation" is the following:
- 1 May- 15 June: Standard 70, Superior 90
- June 16- June 30: Standard 100, Superior 120
- July 1 - July 15: Standard 100, Superior 120
- August 16- August 23: Standard 135, Superior 160
- August 24- August 31: Standard 100, Superior 125
- September 1- September 15: Standard 100, Superior 120
- September 16 - October 31: Standard 70, Superior 120
Standard rates for "Deluxe Villa" is the following:
- 1 May- 31 March: 135
- April 1 - May 31: 140
- June 1-June 15: 150
- June 16- June 30: 160
- July 1 - July 7: 170
- July 8 - July 15: 180
- July 16 - August 24: 280
- August 25- August 30: 240
- September 16 - October 31: 150
Do you want to rent the whole house complex to conduct a course, family or business activity?
There is room for 32 people (or 45 including sofa beds). The owners of the complex can also help you arrange tastings of olive oil or wine as well as other activities in the area such as: trips to archeological sites, windsurfing, hiking, golf and tennis. Contact us if you want to know more.
Useful information and links:
- Nearest grocery store and taverns: 4,6 km
- Nearest Beaches: Chranoi beach: 3,5 km, Kolonides beach: 13,3 km, Peroulia beach: 16,1 km
- Kalamata Airport: 24 km
- Kalamata Marina: 32 km
- Costa Navarino Golf: 42 km
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Petalidi, Koroni, Messinia County, Peloponnese, Greece
Messinia County consists of several different municipalities with small genuine Greek communities, all west of Kalamata. The area is described in the Iliad and some of the places are still inhabited today, such as Pylos. The popular resorts Koroni, Methoni and Pylos is close and despite the winding roads it does not take very long to get around that part of Messinia.
The small coastal village of Petalidi is ideal for families and for those who prefer a relaxing beach life. Here you will find a number of taverns located around the square and at the promenade there are a lot of beaches. In the nearby Koroni there are not only cozy taverns, cafes, Sunday markets with local fruits and vegetables but also the well-visited beautiful sandy beach Zaga beach (Zaga beach) where miraculously enough sea turtles still lay their eggs. Do you want to read more about the region's history? Go to our sister site: Guide to the Peloponnese or read More about areas: Messinia.