Discover the Greek mainland: rent the house in Stoupa, Peloponnese. Park the car, just 950 to one of the Peloponnese's most beautiful sandy beaches and lots of taverns with authentic Greek food! Harmony Husen can accommodate you and your family throughout the year. The houses are located in a quiet area, are surrounded by olive groves and built in traditional Mani style: sand-colored stone and red-colored tile roof. Each house is independent with its own entrance and porch. Both verandas overlook the Mediterranean Sea, the village, the olive groves and are large enough to accommodate both outdoor furniture and your own barbecues.
Each house has a well-equipped kitchen, air conditioning in all rooms and well-functioning WiFi. "Harmony Houses" are handicapped accessible and with comfortable parking spaces. A washing machine is provided for the use of both houses, located in a common space under one of the balconies.
Object ID: UST1911, Harmony Husen, Stoupa
- Harmony 1: 60 sqm, one bedroom with 2 single beds, a large bathroom with shower, an open plan kitchen / living room with space for sofas and dining table
- Harmony 2: 80 sqm, two bedrooms with 2 single beds, one bathroom with shower, one open plan kitchen / living room with space for sofa group and dining table
Price in euros and per night as well as payment terms for short term rentals
The shortest stay is 7 days during July, August and September as well as 2 days for the rest of the year. The price includes cleaning once a week (plus change of towels and linen). You decide which day is best for cleaning when you check in.
- October 16 - April 30. Harmony 1: 55 €, Harmony 2: 65 €
- 1 May - 30 June. Harmony 1: 65 €, Harmony 2: 75 €
- July 1 - September 15. Harmony 1: 85 €, Harmony 2: 90 €
- September 16 - October 15. Harmony 1: 65 €, Harmony 2: 75 €
When booking, you pay a 20% deposit via bank transfer which is refundable if cancellation is made 60 days before arrival. Thereafter, the deposit will not be refunded. You pay the remaining amount after the 60 days by bank transfer. Please note that no tourist tax will be added to this item! Check-in at 16.00:11.00, check-out at XNUMX:XNUMX (or by appointment).
Price in euros and per month out of season
You can rent the house for one, three or six months from October 1st to last April. The price is 500 euros and includes WiFi. Cleaning, water and electricity consumption will be added. You pay one month in advance and after that month after month.
- NOTE: Harmony 1 is not available until March 31, 2021
- NOTE: Harmony 2 is not available until January 15, 2021
Useful information and links:
- Nearest beach and taverns: 950 meter
- Nearest grocery store: 600 meter
- Bus stop: 400 meter
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Want to know more about your landlord? Read: "This is it, this is what I have been missing all my life"
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Stoupa, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 50 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or about 3 hours drive from Athens International Airport) is the beautiful and unspoilt village of Stoupa with warm, glorious summers and mild winters. With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once sleepy village has become more and more popular as a tourist destination but still retains the genuine Greece.
Stoupa is located in a fascinating area called Mani. This is the only part of Greece that has never been conquered by invaders. The population, the Maniots, built tower houses (so-called Mani-towers) where they took shelter during the countless local feuds that were fought here. Some of these Mani towers have been restored and can still be seen in the area. The author Nikos Kazantzakis who wrote Zorba the Greek when he lived here and his statue can be seen looking over Kalogria beach.