Family vacation in Greece? Travel to the Peloponnese and Mani: perfect destination for all ages! Here you can enjoy the tranquility, sun and sea and plan longer and shorter trips to historic sites. A cozy, brand new two-story house with responsive, friendly and familiar landlords. The word "Filoxenia" translates to "hospitality" and that is exactly how you will feel when you open the door: welcome! The house is 5-10 minutes drive to grocery stores, taverns and beaches of Stoupa, Agios Nikolaos or Kardamyli. A perfect destination for those seeking tranquility and balance: the house is located in a quiet residential area and on the hill with a fantastic view of the sea and Taygetos from the terraces on the lower and upper floor! The house can accommodate up to 8 people: maybe you want to celebrate Christmas on the beach? Do you have your best four-legged friend with you? Take your friend with you: pets are welcome too!
Object ID SN2002, Villa "Filoxenia", Neochori
- open plan kitchen / dining / living room (+2 sofa beds) with access to the terrace
- a double bedroom
- one bathroom
- a double bedroom
- a bedroom with two single beds
- a bathroom with washing machine
Price per night and payment terms for short term rentals
The minimum stay is 7 nights during the period June-September and 3 nights during other periods. The price includes tourist tax, WiFi, electricity and water consumption as well as cleaning and change of towels / bed linen once a week. In the house there are always extra towels and bed linen if you need to change faster than that. The prices quoted are for 3 people. For each person in addition, 10 euros per night will be added.
- From January 7: 60 €
- February March: 60 €
- April: 70 €
- May: 80 €
- June: 95 €
- July: 100 €
- August: 115 €
- September: 110 €
- October: 90 €
- November: 85 €
- December: 80 €
When booking, you pay a 30% deposit via bank transfer which is refundable if cancellation is made 60 days before arrival. Thereafter, the deposit will not be refunded. You pay the remaining 70% in cash on arrival. Check-in approx. 14.30, check-out at approx. 11.30.
Long term rental: Rent the house 1, 3 or 6 months
From 1 October to the end of April you can rent the house for 550 € per month. The price does not include WiFi, cleaning (we can help you find cleaning help), water or electricity. The house can be heated in winter using A / C and a fireplace (the landlord will help you buy firewood). Contact us for information about payment terms.
Useful information and links:
- Nearest grocery store: about 900 meters in Neochori and a larger about 3 km in Stoupa
- Nearest Beach: about 3,5 km Stoupa and about 7 km Pantazi in Agios Nikolaos
- Nearest tavern: about 900 meters, Neochori. Several at the beach in Stoupa and in Agios Nikolaos
- Energy certificate: will be updated shortly
- Peloponnese's travel and visiting tips from Elwira and Elias
- Travel to Messinia by bus or rental car from Athens Airport
- Travel to Messinia by flight from / to Kalamata
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
Neochori, Stoupa, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 50 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or about 3 hours drive from Athens International Airport) is the beautiful and unspoilt village of Stoupa with warm, glorious summers and mild winters. With two lovely sandy golden beaches (as well as several smaller beaches), this once sleepy village has become more and more popular as a tourist destination but still retains the genuine Greece. There are about 20 taverns and restaurants along the promenade where you can enjoy delicious local and traditional Greek cuisine.
Stoupa is located in a fascinating area called Mani. This is the only part of Greece that has never been conquered by invaders. The population, the Maniots, built tower houses (so-called Mani-towers) where they took shelter during the countless local feuds that were fought here. Some of these Mani towers have been restored and can still be seen in the area. The author Nikos Kazantzakis who wrote Zorba the Greek when he lived here and his statue can be seen looking over Kalogria beach. For history lovers, Stoupa is ideally located for visiting such fascinating places as Olympia and Mystras.