Note: screenings not current before the beginning of September 2021!
For sale in sunny Peloponnese. An excellent choice for you who are looking for an elegant, modern bungalow with an interesting house design: here nature moves into your living room. The large and high sliding glass doors make nature's seasonal changes move in and become a natural part of your house. The garden is small but smartly designed: there is room for both sun loungers, dining tables, herbs, lemon trees and of course some olive trees!
The house is located between Kotroni and Agios Dimitrios on an easily accessible road, and in a popular area with many international neighbors. The whole plot is surrounded, facing south and there is absolutely no risk that anyone can build in front of the house and ruin the magnificent view. Thanks to the smart layout, both the house and the garden are completely without visibility from the surrounding neighboring houses.
Property ID: EKJ1842, Agios Dimitrios, Mani
The house consists of (see house drawings for room dimensions and the smart floor plan):
- Spacious hall with fitted wardrobes. Here, the front door was combined with two side lights that create a comfortable and natural light
- Stylish, modern kitchen with kitchen island and lots of space for cooking. Fine ceramic details, custom-made cooker hood, built-in washing machine and dishwasher
- Large living room with access to patio. Here you can easily arrange a smaller bedroom if you wish
- Large bedroom with access to patio
- A dressing room / walk in closet with fitted wardrobes and light from the garden
- A generous bathroom with space for both shower and bath
Changing rooms and bedrooms have carpets and in the rest of the house there are high quality tiles. Water is heated with the help of solar panels and the house is prepared for both A / C and central heating. Aluminum double-glazed windows with mosquito nets and shutters as well as spotlight lighting installed throughout the house: nothing has been left to chance here!
Other facts you should know about
- Price: 195000, bids accepted
- Building year: 2019
- Energy certificate: H
- Livingspace: 103 sqm
- Plot: 500 sqm
- Parking lot: is
- Nearest Beach: 800 meter
- Nearest tavern: approx. 1,8 km
- Nearest grocery store: approx. 2,5 km
- Kalamata Airport: 60 km
- Athens airport: 316 km
- Note: the map does not indicate the exact location but only shows area!
- Our own tips for those who want to build in Greece
- Questions and answers regarding permits and costs
Agios Dimitrios / Agios Nikolaos, Messinia Mani, Peloponnese, Greece
On the southern coast of the Peloponnese in Greece and about 60 minutes drive from the nearest airport in Kalamata (or 3,5 hours drive from Athens International Airport) are these beautiful and unspoilt small fishing villages. Perfect place for you who want to leave the stressful everyday life behind you and here are warm, wonderful summers and mild winters. Agios Dimitrios is a small village with a small picturesque harbor. In ancient times it was known as "Pefnos" and belonged to King Tyndareus. Pausanias tells of a bronze statue on a rock in the sea, (Dioscuri) which not only represented the king's sons Castor and Pollux but also the place where Beautiful Helena was born. Read more under the link here.
The nearby fishing village of Agios Nikolaos also has a history. The village used to be called Selinitsa, which means "little moon" or little Eleni: "Selinitsa, the moon shakes when it hears your name, while Paris caresses Eleni". According to history, when Paris and Helena (Eleni in Greek) decided to escape from Sparta, the port of Agios Nikolaos was the one they fled to and from here they sailed on to Troy. Agios Nikolaos has a lot of taverns and cafes that are open all year round and all are located around the harbor. In the village you will also find: hospital, pharmacy, ATM, two supermarket, patisserie, butcher, bike rental and gas station. Everything you need for the moment. The nearest sandy beaches are Voulimeneas and Pantazi but there are more places for those who love to swim, snorkel or sunbathe.