Mosaic courses in Greece, Peloponnese in collaboration with mosaic artist Robin Jones
The courses are conducted by partner to Husigrekland.se "Olive Peaceful Houses" and takes place at their outdoor studio and gallery located near Kardamyli, above the village of Petrovouni.
The Mosaic courses are conducted by Robin Jones, the mosaic artist from the UK who moved to Greece in 2017 and has set up his gallery / studio here in Mani. In Britain, he taught in mosaics in his private studio and sold his artwork in art galleries. Robin also conducted many community projects and worked on major projects with schools and hospitals.
Good to know
The courses are limited to a maximum of 8 participants, to ensure that everyone receives sufficient individual attention and can complete a project during the course. The course is suitable for beginners and those who have a little more experience with mosaics. If you make a group booking and may be more than 8, please contact us for quotation. Please note that the language of the course is English!
- During all courses, coffee, tea and cookies are served. If you want to book a lunch then we will definitely offer a quote
- Are you interested in longer courses? Contact us for quotation!
- All participants should be able to complete their first project and bring it home, but if participants in the longer courses have their own projects that are heavier then we can help to bring home the artwork
- The course is conducted in an outdoor studio and studio and therefore can not be booked in January
Mosaic courses: description
The artist Robin Jones offers half-day (4 hours) and full-day courses. All prices include material and after all courses, you will complete your first mosaic project that you can take home. On the longer courses you will learn more advanced techniques, including the art of working with stained glass.
- Learn the basics of the mosaic: 4 hours. During this course you will learn the basic work and create your own little mosaic plate that you can take home (they are easy and fit in your luggage). The cost is 48 euro per person
- Learn the basics of mosaics: 8 hours. A full day course that allows you to handle a larger project. The cost is 90 euro per person
Mosaic courses: booking terms
- It applies a 25% deposit to all bookings. For cancellations with more than 5 days notice, the entire deposit will be refunded or offered an alternative day if desired
- For cancellations with less than 5 days notice, the deposit will be forfeited or participants may choose an option at no extra cost.
- You can pay by bank transfer, credit card or cash